Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone ever seen one of these?

Started by 010HogFan, June 07, 2006, 09:39:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

It was my grandpa's and now my dad has it. Its about 35 years old. I think its pretty neat.

Buff

can i have it? just wonderin.....

Mr. Hogback075

Burnt Orange Sucks

TEXAS....NATIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS IN 70?71?72?73?74?75?76?77?78?79?80?81?82?83?84?85?86?87?88?89?90?91?92?93?94?95?96?97?98?99?00?01?02?03?04?05......wait, YES   05'

010HogFan

I don't know if its ever been used, and i plan on keeping it. I wouldnt be too happy if I did something stupid and lost it while fishing. :)

mr4pt

OMG.....the RAZORBUG!!

I thought I had lost the only one in existence back in the early 80's.

Funny story...well, not so funny..maybe ironic...yeah, ironic story about the Razorbug.

My dad had one in his tackle box as far back as I can remember.  Dad didn't do alot of fishing unless he was hungry for a fish supper so he didn't have many lures, mainly hooks and weights and bobbers.  He always had the essential for bass back then, some black plastic worms with red tails and a couple of Heddon Chuggers.  One day I was fishing behind the house in a bar pit and the bass were biting good.  I had lost all of his chuggers and used up all the worms so the only thing left in the tackle box was the Razorbug.  He had told me to never use the bait because it was a gimmick and wouldn't work anyway but Dad had never had the bass biting like this.  Well I tied that bad boy on and sure 'nuff...first cast, got it hung up about 8' deep.

I would've swam for it but those bar pits are known for snake beds and I was just a kid...I had ignorance on my side...

Skillethead

That's what she said...

sooieet

I think I've got one laying around somewhere.  My Dad passed it down to me. 

spiritof92

+1  Awesome, that combines two of my biggest loves(fishing and the Hogs, of course).

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Chuck Boarris

That is awesome!  I havent seen one in years!  My neighbor when I was a kid had one.  I've been looking for one for a while, but cant find one anywhere. 

Hawgin84

Chuck Boarris

Seriously tho, anyone who has one these and would sell it.  Let me know.