Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Demetris Robertson decommits from Alabama.

Started by ZERO, April 21, 2015, 02:31:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ZERO

5* on Rivals, high 4* on Scout and 24/7. Listed as an athlete (played WR in HS). We haven't offered this guy, but he just re-opened his recruiting. Holds offers from 10 SEC schools, 8 ACC schools, 4 B1G schools, 2 Pac-12 schools, and Notre Dame. Does anyone think there's any chance we offer?

Billed as the #1 athlete in the nation and the #4 player in Georgia.

Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

pigture perfect

I suspect this kid already knows where he is going. It wouldnt hurt to offer him a scholy, but I don't think it would be worth pouring a lot of recruiting resourses at him unless he has shown interest.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Ā 

justmakeit2thebcs

If he had the character/grades we were looking for we would have already offered.  It's not just based on talent.

ZERO

Quote from: justmakeit2thebcs on April 21, 2015, 08:25:45 am
If he had the character/grades we were looking for we would have already offered.  It's not just based on talent.

Well, it's still very early in the process. I thought maybe there was a chance that another factor was at hand.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: ZERO on April 21, 2015, 08:45:27 am
Well, it's still very early in the process. I thought maybe there was a chance that another factor was at hand.

Ain't nothing wrong with askin' and hopin'...  +1 Zero
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.