Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did Kapita have a date for his signing?

Started by nwahogfan1, April 20, 2015, 10:32:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

Would love to put his verbal in writing.  then all we have to worry about is his back condition and NCAA clearing house.  LOL

jry04

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on April 20, 2015, 10:32:28 am
Would love to put his verbal in writing.  then all we have to worry about is his back condition and NCAA clearing house.  LOL
It is his hip, and there has not been any credible information alluding to problems qualifying.

WorfHog

Let CMA worry about that, unless you're already living a carefree life.

hogville38

I asked about this as well. I'm wondering what is taking so long.

72756Hog

He said his host father was on a trip and he would sign when he got back. Kapita wanted his host father to be there when he signed.
Never argue with stupid people, they'll just drag you down to their level and win by experience.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: WorfHog on April 20, 2015, 11:55:21 am
Let CMA worry about that, unless you're already living a carefree life.

Which basically supports no one ever writing anything on a sports message board.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

sowmonella

In response to the OP, yes he does and she's very cute.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hog Nutt

Quote from: sowmonella on April 20, 2015, 07:17:47 pm
In response to the OP, yes he does and she's very cute.

And it's taking so long cause she has to fix her hair and makeup.

WorfHog

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on April 20, 2015, 04:29:52 pm
Which basically supports no one ever writing anything on a sports message board.

Write, observe, talk, but don't worry, it's not good for the heart.

Some guy wrote a song about it.

Hawg Red

RD has tweeted that Arkansas expects Kapita to sign tomorrow.

72756Hog

From the school itself, he's going to sign in a ceremony at Huntington Prep tomorrow at 10:22.
Never argue with stupid people, they'll just drag you down to their level and win by experience.

Marshfieldhog

Quote from: 72756Hog on April 22, 2015, 10:47:04 pm
From the school itself, he's going to sign in a ceremony at Huntington Prep tomorrow at 10:22.

We may be in trouble if he waits till 10:23

WorfHog

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on April 22, 2015, 11:55:44 pm
We may be in trouble if he waits till 10:23

I know I'm going to spend my morning worrying about it.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: 72756Hog on April 22, 2015, 10:47:04 pm

is that Pacific time or Mountain?
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

PorkRinds

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on April 23, 2015, 09:19:54 am
is that Pacific time or Mountain?

Likely eastern, since it's in West Virginia. Which basically means he's signing right now.

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 23, 2015, 09:22:18 am
Likely eastern, since it's in West Virginia. Which basically means he's signing right now.

I'm in Eastern.  The future looks grand!

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on April 23, 2015, 09:44:21 am
I'm in Eastern.  The future looks grand!

Snortcake of coke? Yeah, I did a few lines in college. Never a whole cake. Sounds like some John Belushi Animal House action.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

HOGINTENNESSEE

WorfHog

And all that worrying was for naught. Welcome aboard Ted!

Woo Pig!

nwahogfan1

Good day to be a HOG fan.  Thank you Kapita.   Signed and on board. WOW, he has a good looking SEC Low Post body on him.  I hope we can get him here early summer and get him 100% healthy to battle for us next season.  I would love to go up to the practice facility and see him work out.  Maybe a birdy can get in there and give us a comment or two  on him.