Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Allen hasn't signed?

Started by STLhawg, April 15, 2015, 04:18:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

STLhawg

from http://brockway.blogs.gatorsports.com/13029/stone-signs-loi/?tc=ar:
QuoteMeanwhile, the fourth member of UF's 2015 class, guard KeVaughn Allen, has yet to officially announce his signing but remains committed to the Gators. When Allen signs (and a report from Scout.com's Evan Daniels suggests that he has already signed but has kept it hush-hush), Florida will be one over its allotment of 13 scholarship players. But that status could change quickly, if any current UF scholarship players decide to either declare for the NBA draft or transfer.

Wildhog

It's official now.  Kevaughn is a Gator.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Hawg Red

He's crossed over to the other side now.

varrichione

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on April 16, 2015, 07:34:54 am
Bye. Good luck.

Good luck?  He's playing for a conference opponent.  The more luck he has, the less chance the Razorbacks have of winning the conference or getting a higher seed in the SEC Tournament.

If a player leaves the state and goes to Iowa St., so be it.  When they join an enemy...well...don't come back.  By going to another conference team, it means "I don't want Arkansas to be successful." 

RyeHogFan

Quote from: varrichione on April 16, 2015, 08:06:33 am
Good luck?  He's playing for a conference opponent.  The more luck he has, the less chance the Razorbacks have of winning the conference or getting a higher seed in the SEC Tournament.

If a player leaves the state and goes to Iowa St., so be it.  When they join an enemy...well...don't come back.  By going to another conference team, it means "I don't want Arkansas to be successful." 

When I read the post I took as kind of a facetious "Good luck" kind of like the bad guy at the end of the conversation with Liam Neeson in Taken. Or at least that's the voice I heard in my head when I read it.

varrichione

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: RyeHogFan on April 16, 2015, 08:31:36 am
When I read the post I took as kind of a facetious "Good luck" kind of like the bad guy at the end of the conversation with Liam Neeson in Taken. Or at least that's the voice I heard in my head when I read it.

It was Hogspeak for "don't let the door hit cha where the good Lord split cha".
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

varrichione

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on April 16, 2015, 11:34:44 am
It was Hogspeak for "don't let the door hit cha where the good Lord split cha".

I'm with you on that one.

deedster84

jackflash

Wish him the best of luck. I don't know if he chose Florida over Arkansas. Not sure he was offered.

pigture perfect

Even KA admits he was offered. He chose another. In my younger days, I had many girlfriends. Once they married someone else? I admit, there are a couple I remember, but mostly Ive forgotten them. I don't think I'll even remember him in a couple of years. He's  married to a gayturd
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jackflash

married to a gayturd. Plus one never heard that one before

mhuff

Quote from: varrichione on April 16, 2015, 08:06:33 am

rwspear