12. 3* CB Kiondre Thomas 6'0" 170 lbs. 4.45 Ft. Smith Northside
13. 3* RB Cleo Floyd 6'1" 195 lbs. 4.45 Hot Springs
14. 3* DT Cameron Murray 6'4" 280 lbs. 5.0 Bryant
15. 3* QB Breylin Smith 6'3" 185 lbs. 4.55 Conway
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Peter Porker

Where are you getting your measurables?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Seebs

According to those measurables Agim is faster than Crockett - that makes Agim an infinity star.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

redleg

I gleaned the measurables from various recruiting sites. As far as Crockett and Agim's 40 time, I got that from RD, and I am being kind to Crockett since he was laser timed at 4.69 at the SPARQ Camp. Agim's 4.59 was a hand-held time, so there is a margin of error there.

Peter Porker

Quote from: redleg on March 17, 2015, 02:22:26 pm
I gleaned the measurables from various recruiting sites. As far as Crockett and Agim's 40 time, I got that from RD, and I am being kind to Crockett since he was laser timed at 4.69 at the SPARQ Camp. Agim's 4.59 was a hand-held time, so there is a margin of error there.

Did you not see Agim's time in Dallas?

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

JackJohnson

Quote from: Peter Porker on March 17, 2015, 02:28:57 pm
Did you not see Agim's time in Dallas?

I did- he looks to be a mirror image of Flowers...as a rising Sr in HS.  6-3 268 4.91.  I can only imagine what he will look like once he has been here for 3 years

Prestworthy

Is Kasey Ford the top target at QB, or does the staff go out of state?

ricepig

Quote from: Prestworthy on March 17, 2015, 02:45:26 pm

Out of state, IMO.

Prestworthy

Arthur pigby sellers.

Crockett has more D1 offers then 3,4,7, and 8 combined.  I know some think we are waiting on grades for Hardwick. 

gmarv

does anyone have a thought as to how many of those 15 listed will get a offer from cbb.

tophawg19

i would think 12 possibly might get an offer . although some may be conditional
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

PorkRyan

Quote from: gmarv on March 17, 2015, 05:01:50 pm
does anyone have a thought as to how many of those 15 listed will get a offer from cbb.

I'd say at least 7 and no more than 9. 

PorkRyan

Quote from: Prestworthy on March 17, 2015, 02:49:39 pm
Who are some of the top targets?

Skylar Thompson is one to keep an eye on.  Just had a great QB camp in Dallas where he outperformed Shea Patterson.  He is visiting in a few weeks.       

jgphillips3

Quote from: Prestworthy on March 17, 2015, 02:45:26 pm

There is a LOT of talk that Ford may go baseball.

ricepig

Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 19, 2015, 09:04:26 am
There is a LOT of talk that Ford may go baseball.

Especially since he is currently committed to KSU baseball.

jackflash

Hope many Arkansas kids have been offered?

Huds_HawgTide

i think we offer 11 of the top 12...Ford be the odd man out...then floyd possibly has outside shot if we whiff on some and he is willing to play defense
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

ricepig

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Arthur pigby sellers.

The past two years an in state player has come on the scene late to pick up an Arkansas offer.  Liddell did a few years ago and Greenlaw did last year.  I don't think either were picked too high on the Arkansas prospect list their junior year.  Perhaps that will happen again. 

Wildhog

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on March 19, 2015, 11:37:07 am
The past two years an in state player has come on the scene late to pick up an Arkansas offer.  Liddell did a few years ago and Greenlaw did last year.  I don't think either were picked too high on the Arkansas prospect list their junior year.  Perhaps that will happen again. 

It almost certainly will.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Tusks

Why doesn't Hammonds go ahead and commit?  He's not going to get a bama/LSU offer so why the wait?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

redleg

Quote from: jackflash on March 19, 2015, 10:46:23 am
Hope many Arkansas kids have been offered?
I'm going to guess you meant "How many....."
right now there are four: Agim, Capps, Jordan, Hammonds.

redleg

Quote from: tusked on March 19, 2015, 01:05:16 pm
Why doesn't Hammonds go ahead and commit?  He's not going to get a bama/LSU offer so why the wait?
I guess because he wants to do what HE wants to do, and not what YOU want him to do.

Tusks

Quote from: redleg on March 19, 2015, 01:43:33 pm
I guess because he wants to do what HE wants to do, and not what YOU want him to do.

Yeah ME....I want him to commit NOW.....lol some of you guys are true real men of genius.

Huds_HawgTide

im ok with them waiting a bit...i like seeing em get more offers and get evaluated more thoroughly for it...they tend to get ranked higher and higher with patience
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Huds_HawgTide

i would think hammonds would prob end up with an auburn offer, maybe ole miss and kentucky and missouri
tommy boy

Tusks

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on March 19, 2015, 03:08:16 pm
im ok with them waiting a bit...i like seeing em get more offers and get evaluated more thoroughly for it...they tend to get ranked higher and higher with patience

ok.....he gets those offers.  then what....he holds a press conference infront of the HOF with 5 different hats.

how about the instate guys committing and then working together to recruit the out of state guys to fill all the needs for the team.  and then sticking to their commits.

i know i know.....fantasy wishes.

jackflash

Redleg thanks for the corrections. I did want to know how many we offered right now in State.

Huds_HawgTide

if were me being offered by the hogs id jump on it
tommy boy

ChicoHog

Quote from: ricepig on March 17, 2015, 02:58:48 pm
http://arkansas.247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/Offers

Dominated by Texas, Florida and Louisiana with Georgia also in the mix.  Not much else from the other 46 states. 

redleg

Quote from: tusked on March 19, 2015, 03:04:59 pm
Yeah ME....I want him to commit NOW.....lol some of you guys are true real men of genius.
Ok smartguy, let's get it straight. I want Hammonds to commit to Arkansas right now too. But he's gonna do what he wants to do, which probably doesn't include YOUR wishes. Is that better? Just because we Hog fans want recruits to do something doesn't mean it's going to happen.
Look at KJ Hill and Altee Tenpenny. I'm pretty sure every Razorback fan wanted both to sign with Arkansas, but it didn't happen, did it? I think Tenpenny has found out that he made a mistake, although he would never admit it. Hill may find that out too, although he is in a better position and conference for his skill set to take him to the starting lineup. I have no ill-will towards KJ or Zac Brooks (was the #1 player in state a few years back and chose Clemson), because even though they didn't pick the Hogs, they also didn't choose an SEC rival. Just my take on it.
:razorback:

wholehog92

Ford going baseball kills me.  That kid is a very talented QB.

I'm not worried about Hammonds.  He'll either take us up or not.  He's not a program changing or sustaining football player.  I'd be far more worried about slow playing his way out of a committable offer.  He's a very good athlete and I'd love to have him developed by our coaches. 

Capps is a special player and I'm very excited about his commit.  His style reminds me a lot of Bijohn in HS.

Agim reminds me a lot of Chris Smith in HS.  Freakish athlete learning to drive the machine.  When he grows into his ability, he will be a hell of a player.  I sincerely hope it's with us.

Mahone is an interesting recruit.  More refined player at this stage, his limit is set by his athleticism, but he is a very football savvy player.  He is certainly a very good athlete and I think could help us out in the secondary.

I haven't seen enough (or any of in some cases) of the other guys to have an opinion.  I've been very impressed with the effort this staff puts into program changing players.  I'm curious if we'll keep offering AR kids that are projects as our roster develops long term.  It appears the staff fills in with projects and if they are going to have one, it might as well be an AR kid.  I like that, but curious if they maintain that as we fill up with the kind of talent we are looking for.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

redleg

Agim is a beast! Capps is also a beast! Jordan Jones is a lightning bolt! Hammonds truly reminds me of Joe Adams. Do not sleep on Dylan Soehner!...he is going to out-grow the TE position (already 6'7" 277 lbs.), and he will be a very good left tackle for somebody, hopefully the Hogs.
If there are a minimum of in-state players that get offers by signing day next Feb, I would go with these 8:
McTelvin Agim
Austin Capps
Jordan Jones
T. J. Hammonds
Deontre Hardwick
John Tate
Damarea Crockett
Dylan Soehner
But...I think it may end up being more than 8: Kiondre Thomas, Tyrone Mahone, David Beasley, Cameron Murray, and maybe Eli Hale (former Hog DT Ryan Hale's nephew).

Boared feet

Quote from: redleg on March 17, 2015, 12:16:36 pm
:razorback:
1. 4* DE McTelvin Agim 6'3" 255 lbs. 4.59 Hope
2. 4* DT Austin Capps 6'4" 308 lbs. 5.1 Star City - Hog commit
3. 4* LB Deontre Hardwick 6'1" 230 lbs. 4.55 Ft. Smith Northside
4. 4* DE John Tate 6'5" 255 lbs. 4.6 Pine Bluff
5. 3* WR Jordan Jones 6'2" 175 lbs. 4.34 Smackover - Hog commit
6. 3* ATH T. J. Hammonds 5'11" 190 lbs. 4.5 Pulaski Robinson
7. 3* CB Tyrone Mahone 6'0" 175 lbs. 4.45 Bentonville
8. 3* QB Kasey Ford 6'6" 255 lbs. 4.9 Bentonville
9. 3* RB Damarea Crockett 6'0" 212 lbs. 4.6 LR Christian
10. 3* OT Dylan Soehner 6'7" 277 lbs. 4.9 Prarie Grove
11. 3* S David Beasley 6'3" 190 lbs. 4.5 Pine Bluff
12. 3* CB Kiondre Thomas 6'0" 170 lbs. 4.45 Ft. Smith Northside
13. 3* RB Cleo Floyd 6'1" 195 lbs. 4.45 Hot Springs
14. 3* DT Cameron Murray 6'4" 280 lbs. 5.0 Bryant
15. 3* QB Breylin Smith 6'3" 185 lbs. 4.55 Conway

Let's not forget about Samuel Williams. 6'7" 285# All Conference OT/LS and academic honor student from Bearden, Ar . Under the radar, but pancaked his first opponent @ Rival's Camp in Dallas this month and has a list of schools including the Big 12, scheduled to visit during spring practice starting next week in Bearden. Some have him ranked as a 3* and he has one offer from ULM. One of the top OT's in Arkansas in this class.

Peter Porker

look out for Mark Odom of Conway. Fastest runningback in the state and good size at 6-0 210 lbs.

Arthur pigby sellers.

CBB said we would probably only take 18-22 players in this years class.  Especially if we have some early season success those offers to Arkansas players could become very hard to get.

DeltaBoy

It will be fun to see how this class pans out.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.