Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In-Depth Breakdown (by position) of the 2017 Arkansas In-State Class

Started by scruf, February 13, 2016, 02:29:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzlyfan

WR Brennon Lewis from Northside should blossom his senior season and I think will turn into a solid 3 star. 

Also LB Chuy Parga is a heckuva player if he can make his grades.  Big if by my understanding.

scruf

QB Addition:

QB Cale Fulsom, 6'2", Russellville. Rising junior signal caller who can really zip it and has above average mobility.
(http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5368690/highlights/332742382)

nwahogfan1

I think the biggest thing the 3* kids with the most potential need is to get to the bigger camps and show their stuff.  Many Arkansas kids are late bloomers because they play so many sports.  Also they need to keep up their grades.

Pig in the Pokey

Jaren Watkins is a helluva little player. He almost never gets touched despite taking the scenic route on almost every carry. He isn't THE fastest guy but darned if he doesn't run around like he can't be tackled. It's crazy how he seems to be going the same speed regardless of whether he's running straight or turning, it's full speed. Would love to see him walk-on for us. Would be a threat hiding behind our huge line. I can't see a scholly on a 5'5" 148 pounder but i bet he plays college ball somewhere.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

nwahogfan1

Would love to add 3 to 5 really good athletes who are football players  in this class who  make tackles all over the field and  put them at either safety or LB. 

Wild Bill Hog

ListenHereMister