Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NLR sophomore

Started by Brewerfan10, March 08, 2005, 01:47:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brewerfan10

Does anyone know about the soph. forward from NLR. I know he has had an impressive year and word is, Stan Heath attended his first round playoff game in Camden.  Are we recruiting him hard? WPS help me out on this one.

The_Bionic_Pig

March 08, 2005, 03:22:31 pm #1 Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 03:25:40 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: Brewerfan10 on March 08, 2005, 01:47:47 pm
Does anyone know about the soph. forward from NLR. I know he has had an impressive year and word is, Stan Heath attended his first round playoff game in Camden. Are we recruiting him hard? WPS help me out on this one.

His name is Anthony Randolph he is 6'9 210lbs or so Wing.  orgkeith could tell you a lot more about him than I could.  Mr. Randolph and Sanchez will be highly recruited nationwide in 2007. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

UKhog1

wps you are the man with the info.  Do you have anymore tidbits you are holding back on us?

Brewerfan10

Well, I am from Bryant and saw him play against us. I know we don't have much talent but he dunked on us 7 times including an awesome 360. He also had great range nailing a few threes. IMO I think Stan should offer this guy immediately

UKhog1

Now i am probably going to get blasted saying this but here goes. I knew nick bradford and for all the shiite nolan took not recruiting him i think it paid off because he wasn't going to fit the system.  So even though these guys are awesome i think we need to realistically look and see do they fit the system we have going here. if not they end up a body on a team that is essentially dead weight