Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I feel an epic comback is eminent...

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 10, 2017, 10:45:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

I really do. I think we are going to beat Texas AM, and have a great season after that. The by-week comes at a good time. I think this team will get it together, and have an amazing comeback. No, I'm not trying to be overly positive. I really feel this is going to happen. So, I am staying behind the team. I generally trust my positive intuition.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Kendall

What is your projected record for the hogs ?

The Great Hambino

We win 10 straight and face an undefeated TCU in the playoff.

I also love weed.

Al Boarland

Magic 8 ball says doubtful. We aren't a very talented team.

hawgon

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on September 10, 2017, 10:45:25 am
I really do. I think we are going to beat Texas AM, and have a great season after that. The by-week comes at a good time. I think this team will get it together, and have an epic comeback.

So what?  We are once again completely irrelevant after the first or second weekend of football.

Dirty

BrianG

I really do. I think we are going to beat Texas AM, and have a great season after that. The by-week comes at a good time. I think this team will get it together, and have an amazing comeback. No, I'm not trying to be overly positive. I really feel this is going to happen. So, I am staying behind the team. I generally trust my positive intuition.

Lol...You are so cute.

HighcountryHog

Quote from: The Great Hambino on September 10, 2017, 10:47:11 am

I also love weed.

We should hang out.
no bumps, no fat chicks

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Hawgphish

the bye week comes at a good time?  Until you have to play 10 in a row.  Not good scheduling.  But I do appreciate you being positive.  Go Hogs!

Großer Kriegschwein

Thank the Lord for ASU football.

Maybe they can redeeem some of our state's collective manhood this season.
This is my non-signature signature.

dmaxfan

No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

HardCore

Please!  For you own health.....get off the drugs!
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Matt Burks

If the receivers improve the offense as a whole will dramatically improve! They are the key to everything.

elksnort

One thing about it, the loser of the A&M - Arkansas game will have a very tough season.

Boarsnest

Quote from: HardCore on September 10, 2017, 12:18:24 pm
Please!  For you own health.....get off the drugs!

Be careful of insinuations about drug use! He may have ate lead paint chips as a child! Lol!

Bacons Rebellion

We've done it before. We lost to SMU and went to the SEC Championship game. We came back to a degree after Toledo.

But it wasn't "losing" this game. It was the way we lost it. It was a lot closer to Louisiana Monroe and the Citadel than that 1995 SMU game. Granting that TCU is much better than those two.

rzrbackramsfan

I kind of think your right, even though it's hard to see.  But still it's like, fix the kinks before the game, not after.

farmhawg

Ok.
Why do you think an unprepared coach will suddenly be great?
Just don't understand the nutt mentality.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

The Great Hambino

Pecos Hog

Zat you, Rick?     

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT0AEdWJ3FQ

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: The Great Hambino on September 10, 2017, 10:47:11 am

I also love weed.

I think more people should put down the bottle and pick up the bong... It makes watching TV soooo much better. Unfortunately it makes showering, cleaning, working, mowing etc... less fun. Unless you have to do those things to get away from your wife and smoke weed...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

BroyledNutts

I think the coming win over New Mexico State will be epic ...