Started by hawgon, September 10, 2017, 07:53:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgon

outlawhogeywells

So John white is still putting it to us. Lube anyone

Granny fan

As my grandmother used to say "this is where two fools met!"

DeltaBoy

John Boy White is the worse hire the UA made in the past 30 years! I swear he tried to turn us into Vandy West!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawg IQ

Quote from: hawgon on September 10, 2017, 07:53:24 am
John White is still killing us...
He ruined the PP services departments and it still cost the tax payers millions paying for out sourcing for remodels and repairs on campus. John White hurt the UofA in so many ways its incredible.
go hogs go !

HardCore

Worst Chancellor in the history of history.....
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Sivad

JayHog

John White is the ultimate program killer.

Hoggish1

Yes he is.  good call.  The legacy he left us is going to be hard to get out from under until his last hire is sent packing.

Hoggish1

Yes he is.  good call.  The legacy he left us is going to be hard to get out from under until his last hire is sent packing.
Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 10, 2017, 08:26:59 am
John Boy White is the worse hire the UA made in the past 30 years! I swear he tried to turn us into Vandy West!

He certainly did.  His first move was to try to abolish the Univ of Arkansas Press.  He should have been yanked in those early weeks of his tenure when he pulled that.

elviscat

It matters not, it's time to remove the real killer of the program. Jeff Long.

Torqued pork

Quote from: elviscat on September 10, 2017, 10:06:53 am
It matters not, it's time to remove the real killer of the program. Jeff Long.
fact

ND

I know it may be highly unpopular to say this, but a small part of me is happy that we're having such a hard time, football-wise.  Yeah, I know.  I'm sorry. 

I think it's the only way that any change can be affected at the administrative levels of the university.  Historically, when the football and/or basketball teams are winning, no one seems to care that much about what they're doing up there, unfortunately.  All the movers and shakers simply look the other way.

It's when we get embarrassed and lose ...badly and repeatedly, that people actually begin to take notice and all the complaints people have been voicing for years become more center stage.  In the past, it's seemed like any time this has happened, we get jazz hands from the hill and then someone up there pulls a rabbit of their hat at the last second, and everyone is like, "Look!  A rabbit!" ...then they all breathe a big sigh of relief. 

I'm afraid we're going to have to really hit rock bottom and stay there for awhile before any real change can be made at the higher levels.

N

dmaxfan

At first, I felt bad for Jeff and still thinks his heart in in the right place, but falls for the pitches from the car salesman. Now, I'm pissed he put the tax payers in such a position to rid this guy on such an immense buyout.
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

When you hire someone just because they send you a damn love letter tells me all I needed to know.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....