Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Coach that could win at Arkansas

Started by Hoggie17, September 10, 2017, 12:08:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggie17

Chip Kelly would be a winner here at Arkansas because of his style of play. We have been Lucky when we have hired college coaches that did not work out in the pros on 2 different occasions. Would he come?  Yes, if we offered enough money. He would be competitive his second year and the third year he would win 9 games after that. SEC championship and NC

I was correct about CBB and CBP, I have been around and seen our coaches since FB to the present it takes special coach to win at Arkansas and Chip Kelly has it. 

snoot hoggy hog

2017 and crack smoke is still a thing. Just kidding.....probably could.

Hoggie17

Turminator

Thanks to the Absurd buyout, Chip Kelly will probably be at ATM before we could have any chance to hire him

MDGoHawgs

I agree. The offense Kelly runs is the ONLY thing that will bring top recruits (and fan interest) to Fayetteville. Screw the buyout. Do what it takes and the return will be multiplied.

Pork Twain

We can pay him very well, we might be one of the best Power 5 jobs open and we might be the best SEC job open.  I am not saying we are tops in the Power 5 or close to tops in the SEC but just in possible openings.  He showed he could get it done at Oregon and what better place to prove he can do it anywhere than Arkansas.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

ADavisTheGOAT

Chip Kelly might be a better coach than Petrino and also has more integrity. Win win.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Tusks

Throw $7M on the table and see if he bites.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Semohog

Have we all been dropped on our heads? Chip Kelly isn't walking through these doors.

HogFoo

I have been thinking about this for a while myself.  But, I wanted to give Bielema every chance.  But, now I'm afraid that i have turned into a Chip Kelly guy now for our new coach.  I think he would be better than Petrino!  And I think he would definitely be better than Bielema. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Gonzo

Quote from: Hoggie17 on September 10, 2017, 12:08:31 am
Chip Kelly would be a winner here at Arkansas because of his style of play. We have been Lucky when we have hired college coaches that did not work out in the pros on 2 different occasions. Would he come?  Yes, if we offered enough money. He would be competitive his second year and the third year he would win 9 games after that. SEC championship and NC

I was correct about CBB and CBP, I have been around and seen our coaches since FB to the present it takes special coach to win at Arkansas and Chip Kelly has it. 

Regardless of whether he could be a difference maker in Fayetteville or not, if he's looking for a reentry to the college ranks, I don't think the UA will be a legit player in that game. Depending on how the season plays out (even IF the Hogs were to have an opening) just in the SEC Fla, Auburn, Tenn, and A&M are programs which are more likely AND might have openings.

Go Hogs!

Semohog

Just think about the jobs Kelly turned down last year. He isn't coming and neither is Gruden or Cowher.

Semohog

Gundy is the homerun, Venables is the double, and Norvell or Fuentes is the single.