Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't like what he is building!

Started by STLhawg, September 09, 2017, 11:38:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

STLhawg

We got beat in ALL aspects of the game, and the score should have been much worse.

JaketheSnake

This is brand new information!  I don't think we have a thread on this yet.

ND

Building?  It should have already been built.

N

alohawg

I build the same thing everyday, then I flush and wipe good.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

rtr

I agree with you op.  A lot of pent up anger coming out.  a lot constraints coming off as far as expressing their feelings.  It is a good thing.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

axharbor

Smells like he's built a big trash fire

Tusks

How can one say the D played well when they gave up an 8 minute drive.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Semohog

What?? He is going to give us something we have never had before??

JaketheSnake

Quote from: tusked on September 10, 2017, 01:31:03 am
Would it have taken them 8 minutes to score last year?

buldozer

Quote from: mboot on September 10, 2017, 01:33:12 am
Well he has achieved that I believe.

rlamb

When a true freshman is starting in the offensive line in Fat Boys 5th year, something is terribly wrong!

The girls of the Lingerie Football League have harder hitters than our guys, and I am totally serious!

presidenthog

Quote from: mboot on September 10, 2017, 01:33:12 am

He straight up thought there was garbo teams on 90% of the schedule in this league like the b10 and everyone else.

He was feeling heat in wisky. He wanted away from alv. He didn't realize what it meant to build something yourself. It is hard work. He does not work hard. That is obvious. He got here and realized he was in over his head. He recruited poorly the first 2 years. The last 2 he finally started getting guys that had some speed. Its now showing as this senior class is nothing. Most were juco, scrubs who  couldnt make it at this level, or They didn't pan out, or they were 3 year top shelf players and left early. That was the first 2 classes. These last 2 that make up the majority of the roster are finding themselves inexperienced and not ready. He built for Brandon's senior year. He screwed it up by losing games he shouldn't have and that ruined his career here.

presidenthog

A better coach wins 11 games Brandon's senior year and uses that momentum to recruit blue chip non developmental guys. Instead we have some young talent but they will be beasts in a hear or 2, not now.

RLWOLFEMAN

Quote from: JaketheSnake on September 10, 2017, 02:45:17 am
Would it have taken them 8 minutes to score last year?

Are we so pathetic that we are now basing our success or failure on how long it takes a team to score on us?

Dr. Starcs

LZH

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on September 09, 2017, 11:54:23 pm
I think our defense played as well as theirs.

With the small exception that theirs gave up one touchdown and ours gave up four, literally 'gave up' four. Can't believe no one else noticed that our highly prized DL is slow. TCU's OL were in our face before we even took a step. In fact, most of our defense is still slow overall.

NaturalStateReb

Because they basically held a pretty good TCU offense to 14 points for 55 minutes.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

atom hog

Here's the real problem: listen to the post game presser comments from our "top players"... none of them care about that dreaming heap of dung they left for the sold out crowd and a national TV audience. Coaching platitudes regurgitated over and over... We needed someone to give a Tebow-like speech taking responsibility for the crappy effort and performance, and to draw a line in the sand challenging his teammates to excellence. We got AA shrugging his shoulders and basically saying "oops".

Hoggish1

Quote from: STLhawg on September 09, 2017, 11:38:03 pm
We got beat in ALL aspects of the game, and the score should have been much worse.

No.

The score could have been 14-13 with the game up for grabs, despite how poorly we played up to then, before the last two minutes of pure hell broke the game open.

razorsharptusk

GO HOGS!!

ICEman

We are building a $200,000,000 play-pretty in the north end one does that count?
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Boarsnest

TCU should have beat us by a much greater margin. Dropped passes in the end zone and penalties cost them. They ran at will on us! I keep reading about about how our defense held them to 14 points late in the game. That was only because of dropped balls by TCU's  wide open receivers and a couple of penalties not our stellar defense!