Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 wins, maybe?

Started by Sigepgator702, September 09, 2017, 08:06:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigepgator702

Our team has no identity and definitely not s physically talented team.  We have young wide outs with little experience.  I doubt we win 5 games this year.  I'm no Debbie Downer, but most good coaches say that most teams improve vastly from week 1 to week 2.  Where does that leave us?  TCU should've had the game won in the 3rd quarter.  I'm hopeful for some resemblance of improvement, but I don't see it.  Alabama will beat us by 40+ if we play like we did today.

Großer Kriegschwein

I see 4, the way we played today.
This is my non-signature signature.

hawgmasta

Quote from: Sigepgator702 on September 09, 2017, 08:06:21 pm
Our team has no identity and definitely not s physically talented team.  We have young wide outs with little experience.  I doubt we win 5 games this year.  I'm no Debbie Downer, but most good coaches say that most teams improve vastly from week 1 to week 2.  Where does that leave us?  TCU should've had the game won in the 3rd quarter.  I'm hopeful for some resemblance of improvement, but I don't see it.  Alabama will beat us by 40+ if we play like we did today.

I'm seriously not going to watch the Alabama game or even check the score. It's going to be an epic beat down.

TNRazorbacker

5 wins would mean an SEC win. Not sure where that comes from.

majp51

Quote from: Sigepgator702 on September 09, 2017, 08:06:21 pm

Where are the 5 wins?

I mean I see 3 wins that should be easily attainable, but who does Arakansas beat in the SEC?

hogcard1964

Sticking with 7, but if he loses to A & M in two weeks, he has to go.  At that point, the season's over.

Potosihog

3-5 is my prediction at this point.  Missouri and Sc will beat us.  Ole Miss may but they could also dissolve by then.

If we don't win any more than 5 I don't see how he keeps his job, buy out or not.

010HogFan

we have no SEC caliber athletes in the receiving corps. none. skin and bones out there running ugly routes. no separation. SEC defenses are gonna eat our lunch.

rzrbkman

Quote from: Potosihog on September 09, 2017, 08:11:59 pm
3-5 is my prediction at this point.  Missouri and Sc will beat us.  Ole Miss may but they could also dissolve by then.

If we don't win any more than 5 I don't see how he keeps his job, buy out or not.

Arkansas will not lose to Missouri this year.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on September 09, 2017, 08:08:56 pm

Well Mississippi State comes to Arkansas this year and they have only won 1 time in Arkansas......against CBB.........
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

JOKERHOG

I said 6 and will continue to not apologize.  I think I was too high though.  Must have accidently taken in a little kool aid
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

HatfieldHog

When you look at the Missou and Va Tech meltdowns of last season, and combine those with today's meltdown, it's hard to see that we are moving in the right direction. 

Next year, we will be breaking in a new QB in the rigors of the SEC, there's no way we win over 6 next year. 

I hate to say it, but there is no silver lining to see around this cloud!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Wildhog

TAMU is legitimately awful.  Will be an interesting game.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

HardCore

Quote from: rzrbkman on September 09, 2017, 08:41:42 pm
Arkansas will not lose to Missouri this year.
We would struggle to beat Webb City Missouri
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

HoggyCat

FAMU, the other scrub on the schedule. One in hand, one gimme.  Who are the other three?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

HoggyCat

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on September 09, 2017, 08:08:56 pm

TWO sec wins. 
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

JaketheSnake

Wins: NMST, CC
Likely wins: Ole Miss, Mizzou
Toss ups: Ms St, SCar, A&M
Losses: Aub, Bama, LSU

depressed_fan

We've got 2 more non conference cupcakes which gets 3 wins.

Auburn, LSU, Bama are automatic losses.  You can see that just on the strength of there D-lines alone.

AT SC, and At Ole Miss I think we'll be underdogs.
Home vs Missouri and MSU, I think we have a good chance.

Aggies are a weird team tied at 14 with Nicols right now with 12 left in the 4th quarter.

Out of those 5 I think we win 2 or 3.  6 wins is tops this season In my opinion.

rzrbkman

Quote from: HardCore on September 09, 2017, 08:49:39 pm
We would struggle to beat Webb City Missouri

That is not a credible statement.

RazorbackAlways

5? Id say yourre pushing it.

010HogFan

Guys, I'm not fully convinced we will beat NM State. They have a legit passing game this year.

doc53

4,maybe 5..my original prediction was 6-6 anyway and lose the bowl game.
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

ShadowHawg

A&M is reeling. We have a shot, but if their heads are on straight their defense is better than TCU and they can run the all.

Pancetta

Oh I think he will get 6 wins get into a turd bowl game and probably win that for 7 total. That will give Long cover to keep him and not have to buy him out.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta