Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ok, I'm done

Started by TNRazorbacker, September 09, 2017, 08:02:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TNRazorbacker

Wasn't until today, but today did it. This team is pitiful and there's absolutely no excuse for it. We can pay someone a lot less to field a team this embarrassingly bad. I'm off the Bielema train.

Brace yourselves folks. We are going to be on the business end of a lot of butt kicking this year.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Steef

HawgWyld

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on September 09, 2017, 08:02:32 pm
Wasn't until today, but today did it. This team is pitiful and there's absolutely no excuse for it. We can pay someone a lot less to field a team this embarrassingly bad. I'm off the Bielema train.

Brace yourselves folks. We are going to be on the business end of a lot of butt kicking this year.

Let's see here. Bielema's SEC record at Arkansas:

2013 -- 0-8
2014 -- 2-6
2015 -- 5-3
2016 -- 3-5
Total -- 10-22

Seems like Arkansas should be used to getting butt kickings with Bielema at the helm...

MissippHog

Same here.  We may get better, we may win one or two that we shouldn't.  But it's unacceptable for a team (full of CBB recruits in year 5) to come out looking the way we did.  That's on the coaches.

kp72204

When we eventually get a new coach we have to start the whole process all over again.

247Hog

Quote from: kp72204 on September 09, 2017, 08:12:02 pm
When we eventually get a new coach we have to start the whole process all over again.

Deep thoughts   ??? ??? ???....good thing for Penn St. they didn't know that.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Steef

Our cupboard is no longer bare.

Not stocked full, maybe. But not bare either.

We dont go back to square one, where Bret started.

We just need someone who knows what to do with them.

farmhawg

Yes but there will at least be hope.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HouSwine

TrueBlue

3 of the last 4 games CBB has coached, have been horrible to say the least.

In his last 8 games, he is 3-5.

We are in fact going backwards.

Unnamed Source

Not sure B can do much better than .500 but hate the thought of starting over again, ugh. Apathy towards mediocrity may be the worst

TNRazorbacker

We have recruited top 25 most of the last 5 years. No way we should be this clueless bad.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Steef on September 09, 2017, 08:15:14 pm

Disagree. We are very thin on playmakers.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: Steef on September 09, 2017, 08:15:14 pm

I agree but it may be empty by the time we wise up and get rid of him.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

PossumFan

Told my wife that I'm finally off the Bielema bandwagon.

She says: "But they just had a baby!"

Guess I'm just a heartless SOB.

Andrew Hogfan

I feel the same.  Today killed me.  I'm not just upset because we lost.  We looked so bad in so many areas its absolutely unacceptable in year 5. The thing in upset about the most though,  for the first time ever I feel hopeless after the 2nd game.  I'm upset because I feel like the joy I get out of watching the razorbacks has been taken away from me.  There will be no joy this year.  Just a lot of beat downs.  I can't understand why in the 5th year we cannot pass protect.  Why can we still not stop the run?  Why is Enos great in the first half only? (his play calling sucked today all day ). Allen is broken from last year.  He's not the QB that we all saw the first half of last year.  I don't think he'll recover.  He's done.  His line can't protect him,  and his receivers can't catch or run routes.  The D is the only bright spot but they were on the field too much and still got gashed up the middle.  And  all this happened from a crappy team.  TCU isn't great.  They will have at least 4 losses.  Their QB isn't that good.  If he was accurate,  it would have been 42-7. I've never posted anything negative about this coach.  But I believe he is a fake. He's talks a great game and a great vision.  But he cannot execute.  After today I don't think he'll make it here.  I'm heart broken.
WPS!!!

factchecker

Quote from: PossumFan on September 09, 2017, 08:26:35 pm

Tell her about the huge [CENSORED] buyout he will get if he is fired.  He will get all that time to spend with his kid while making more money than most of us.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Steef

Quote from: PossumFan on September 09, 2017, 08:26:35 pm

Hes made mega millions since his arrival. Unless hes Mike Tyson stupid with his money, Jen & the baby will be fine.

TM Hog

I'm done also. Let's be honest - we are basically a mediocre Sun belt team. I also get embarrassed when the announcers refer to us as an SEC team. I can't help but chuckle when I know this is in name only.  I doubt we could beat La Tech right now.

rzrbkman

The team will still have to play at least 10 more games this season. I'm going to keep following them each week hoping for the best. Yes, I am disappointed, but I'm still hoping that the season can end on a positive note.

HardCore

Can we just claim a major Ebola breakout and not go to Tuscaloosa?  A forfeit may actually be less embarrassing than than the mud hole stomping.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

doc53

We have been fed a load of **** about the offensive line. They were not good last year and they may be worse this year. Maybe we don't have the talent but I put this on the coaches.I thought the Offensive line coach would have been let go last year but he wasn't. Here we go again.I don't think coach B can get the people in here that he needs.
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

orvillesghost

its a pretty low point

Probably do need to make a change but part of me thinks in another five or six years, we will be having to make another change.

No one likes to hear it and we wont ever leave because of the money but in football, we are overmatched in the SEC. We cannot recruit well enough. Yeah we were 25th in the nation, so what? nine or 10 other SEC teams were ahead of us.

I just hope we can improve as the year rolls and win some games.

Dark Helmet Hog

I just don't see the positive at this point. Time to make a change and we won't be able to do it.

sickboy

Hard to see any positives to where the program is headed. Until today, I was on board. I might be off now. We'll see how this team responds.

It wasnt that we lost to TCU. It was how we lost. I haven't seen a Bielema team look as weak as we have in these first two games in his entire time here.

HamSammich

Is this the thread where I act cool like the others and say "leave, better tickets for me" I get confused sometimes.

BassinHawg

Like some ha e said, it's not that we lost, it's how we lost! Also how we lost the last two games of last year. 3 out of the last 4 have sucked!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

PigPusher

Second team talent playing first team doers. Sad, sad situation. Living in Oklahoma makes me glad that OSU is worth watching. Our son graduated from there.

We had the opportunity to hire a winner at the start of this new chapter and the UofA let is slip by AGAIN. Same old hype and the same old result. Going to be a long long season.

Wish I did not love the Hogs as I do. The heartache would not be so punishing.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

PigPusher

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on September 09, 2017, 08:26:40 pm
I feel the same.  Today killed me.  I'm not just upset because we lost.  We looked so bad in so many areas its absolutely unacceptable in year 5. The thing in upset about the most though,  for the first time ever I feel hopeless after the 2nd game.  I'm upset because I feel like the joy I get out of watching the razorbacks has been taken away from me.  There will be no joy this year.  Just a lot of beat downs.  I can't understand why in the 5th year we cannot pass protect.  Why can we still not stop the run?  Why is Enos great in the first half only? (his play calling sucked today all day ). Allen is broken from last year.  He's not the QB that we all saw the first half of last year.  I don't think he'll recover.  He's done.  His line can't protect him,  and his receivers can't catch or run routes.  The D is the only bright spot but they were on the field too much and still got gashed up the middle.  And  all this happened from a crappy team.  TCU isn't great.  They will have at least 4 losses.  Their QB isn't that good.  If he was accurate,  it would have been 42-7. I've never posted anything negative about this coach.  But I believe he is a fake. He's talks a great game and a great vision.  But he cannot execute.  After today I don't think he'll make it here.  I'm heart broken.

Good job explaining your thoughts. Yes we look just a tad better than a good high school team. But in this case it looked as if the guys had not been practicing at all.  Arm tackling? What, on the college level! Oh, but I guess that is what second teamers do and we certainly have a lot of those.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

lakecityhog

I'm sick of hearing the bare cupboard crap, go back and look at just home many players that were here when BB got here are on NFL rosters!

dayofthehawg1

The greatest moment today.  The suck of all the suckage.  CBS tried to cover up for Allen saying their were no WRs open.  Beginning to mid 3rd.  Only to pan.  And show a WR open by 5 yards.  This team is clueless.   And it is the fault of the HC.  But, more so, the AD who provided the buyout. 

Gonzo

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on September 09, 2017, 08:18:21 pm
We have recruited top 25 most of the last 5 years. No way we should be this clueless bad.

Hogs' recruiting has averaged in the 25-30 range for the last 20 years,.....IT'S NOT THE RECRUITING, IT'S THE COACHING. How many around here have tried to proclaim BB has recruited at historic levels for the Hogs? He hasn't, he's been pretty much the status quo........if he really had recruited that well, it's an even bigger indictment on his performance.

Go Hogs!

Actually BB has brought in a few more 4 stars than average yet done absolutely nothing with them.  This team is loaded with an attitude problem and it is now and always has been because of the HC.  He has never been able to get onboard and bond with his players and coaches.  His assistant turnover is not by accident or due to not enough money.  Its working for him they cannot stand and he cannot help himself.

And one thing that just hasn't changed from day one.  The system he wants is not the best for us to utilize to try and get more wins.  You cannot out BAMA, BAMA.  True then, true now.  We do not have the folks to just line up and run over folks and never will.  You add that he doesn't have special teams and never has, that his QBs regress mostly in his system.  Many went all goo goo over Brandon his last season here.  He actually played lights out for about 8 games his final year and the rest of his career here was crap.  Austin is worse right now than he was by the second game of last year.  I am not bitching, it is just the truth.  What you witnessed today is us, a pitiful example of a football team.  I hate it for the players.  If we had a well rounded coach to lead us, these Guys could win 8 or 9.  With BB, we don't stand a chance.  IT ISN'T THAT WE LOST, ITS HOW WE LOST.  THOUGH LOSING TO DAMN TCU WHO DIDN'T PLAY VERY WELL BUT PLENTY GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT WE POOR SOULS.  THESE PLAYERS DESERVED BETTER.  THESE FANS DESERVED BETTER. 

If our Head Coach had the character many proclaim he has, he would resign his position for the good of the team.  We are damn pitiful.

hawgrunner

Quote from: HawgWyld on September 09, 2017, 08:08:35 pm
Let's see here. Bielema's SEC record at Arkansas:

2013 -- 0-8
2014 -- 2-6
2015 -- 5-3
2016 -- 3-5
Total -- 10-22

Seems like Arkansas should be used to getting butt kickings with Bielema at the helm...

The numbers don't lie!

Pork Twain

Not even close.  We have some good talent on this team and there is no poisoning of the recruiting trails like CBP did, no motorcycle wreck and no year of Smiley.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Pork Twain

I have been one of his biggest supporters, because I honestly believed that if he had all of his own players, which he does this year, he could turn things around.  Well that was this year and we see what we have.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

STLhawg

Quote from: PigPusher on September 10, 2017, 12:10:30 am
Second team talent playing first team doers.
Looking at the average over the past few years, TCU didn't out-recruit us.  So we have to lay the blame on our coaching.

zane

Quote from: sickboy on September 09, 2017, 08:59:30 pm
Hard to see any positives to where the program is headed. Until today, I was on board. I might be off now. We'll see how this team responds.

It wasnt that we lost to TCU. It was how we lost. I haven't seen a Bielema team look as weak as we have in these first two games in his entire time here.

Ive been a CBB defender but I'm done. He has zero edge about him and it reflects in his team. They play with no edge, no swagger.

The defense kept it a close game- the offense looked completely inept. This is not what a team should look like at yr 5. There is no player development. It's just blaaaah
RIP LSUfan

JaketheSnake

Quote from: STLhawg on September 10, 2017, 01:30:24 am
Looking at the average over the past few years, TCU didn't out-recruit us.  So we have to lay the blame on our coaching.
problem with that argument around here is when we play an SEC team that has higher rated classes than us and get beat, people get mad and still blame coaching.  If we beat a team that has been out recruiting us, we got lucky. There is rarely credit given where it's due, but always plenty of blame.

I'm fine with accountability!  CBB should have found us a way to win today.  Instead we got it handed to us.  We have won some games we shouldn't have won as well.  I'm also a believer that coaches deserve losses and players deserve wins.  CBB hasn't been on that same page, which I don't like. 

buldozer

The problem is lack of coaching.... not coaching. If this state ever hires another coach that doesn't get involved in the huddle or at least try to coach the players from the side line, then the AD must be fired! CBB is a disgrace. He should repay the citizens of Arkansas for the tax payer funded portion of his salary once he is fired.