Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIRE BRET BIELEMA!

Started by The_Iceman, September 09, 2017, 05:36:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Torqued pork

Just one reassuring tweet from Long and I'm drowning myself in Grey Goose. Indulge me, Jeff.

Knot2brite

He runs a clean program, his kids go to class, the arrest totals are way below the rest of the league, he runs a conservative style that every once and while shows a flair and he is a great interview for national media...he is here for at least two and probably three years...you can whine bitch and moan but he isn't going anywhere and neither is Long...the hype on this year had been generated by outside sources and all CBB had said is that they will play harder...lots of youth on the field and it showed today and will again...but he isn't going anywhere
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Wildhog

Quote from: Knot2brite on September 09, 2017, 05:54:46 pm
He runs a clean program, his kids go to class, the arrest totals are way below the rest of the league, he runs a conservative style that every once and while shows a flair and he is a great interview for national media...he is here for at least two and probably three years...you can whine bitch and moan but he isn't going anywhere and neither is Long...the hype on this year had been generated by outside sources and all CBB had said is that they will play harder...lots of youth on the field and it showed today and will again...but he isn't going anywhere

No, he's not going anywhere.  We can't afford it.  That's on Long.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Sweet Feet

You sure we don't need to blame the stadium and the city of Fayetteville? you know, like we do with WMS and Little Rock?

HawgnCorona

The presser is painful Im sure....
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

rzrbk4life

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 09, 2017, 05:51:27 pm
He never rebuilt the offensive line. That group in year 2 was his best, followed by year 3. But it's just gotten worse from there.

Exactly and who's recruits were those....
Let's call those hogs!!!!

TebowHater

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Tusks

Maybe the hogs should move to the Big12 .... oh wait.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

AFWarrior83

I support this thread. CBB needs to be fired. Great guy, ** head coach. Go back to the Big 10 yankee!
Hogville member since 2005.

geauxhawgs

we lose the next two, lets see how many people show up in Fayetteville. #littlerocksfault  :puke:

jcharkansas

Quote from: HamIAm on September 09, 2017, 05:38:00 pm
If I were you I'd quit donating to the UA Foundation. That will show them. Oh, wait, you aren't at the game.
Wow what an argument, I bet they would have won had a few more fans shown up.....

Cletus

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on September 09, 2017, 05:49:48 pm
I hate it. But we can't play like this on national TV. Can him now and give Enos the reins as interim. Start a search and pay the best quality coach we can get whatever it takes.  But make the salary big enough the school's buyout can be reasonable.

Hold on, you sure you want Enos' fingers in that pie?
See, what had happened was........

HawgnCorona

U are Knot2brite...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

TCU could end up being a decent team this year but that was not the case today.  A decent team would have beat them today.  They made mistake after mistake, enough to lose if we had anything to offer.  We didn't.  Paterson will likely get their misgivings worked out but we do not stand a chance. 

Much like Nutt, this staff in general, is not fair to the players who showed up here to learn and compete.  The University has some responsibility  to the players to give them a reasonable opportunity to be successful and we don't.

Silver Hog

hoginator

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on September 09, 2017, 05:37:26 pm
But until fans start hitting where it hurts ($) nothing will change.

22 year donor and season ticket holder, but gave them up last year. The return on my investment was a few good memories, but more disappointment than anything. Still love the hogs, but won't be reinvesting any time soon...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

FineAsSwine

He's got at least 1 or 2 seasons, most likely 2 so just calm down. We're still here for the team and will be when Bielema is gone. We lost one game. Beat TAM and we're right back on track. Lose to TAM, then we can pitch a bish.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: 12247 on September 09, 2017, 05:58:24 pm
TCU could end up being a decent team this year but that was not the case today.  A decent team would have beat them today.  They made mistake after mistake, enough to lose if we had anything to offer.  We didn't.  Paterson will likely get their misgivings worked out but we do not stand a chance. 

Much like Nutt, this staff in general, is not fair to the players who showed up here to learn and compete.  The University has some responsibility  to the players to give them a reasonable opportunity to be successful and we don't.

They are decent. Experienced.   Quick. Inexcusable how we looked against them.  Poorly played football from our side.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hawgphish

deluxe burger on speed dial.

DeltaBoy

The BOT need to can Long and be done 5 years and we looked horrible!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

root_hawg

TM Hog

Dang you Petrino! We had a good thing going.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: geauxhawgs on September 09, 2017, 05:57:10 pm
we lose the next two, lets see how many people show up in Fayetteville. #littlerocksfault  :puke:

WMS is still darn hole we shouldn't play in.  That doesn't change.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: Cletus on September 09, 2017, 05:57:52 pm

Hold on, you sure you want Enos' fingers in that pie?

This team can't be fixed by a wholesale change in September. Enos knows what the players have been coached to do. An outsider isn't going to teach a whole new system in 13 day or 50.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Nipsey Mussle

That's the thinking of those who are OK with losing. That's fine for Vandy, UK of the world, but for now, we're still in the "it's great that he does all those things, but does he win?" category. Well, until BB fully brings on apathy.

dmaxfan

At this point, I don't give a good gd who replaces him (except enos)  I'd let a high school coach take over as long as we don't pay him 4 million a year to lose
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

TebowHater

What are the odds CBB pulls a Markuson to try to buy himself a breath

HawgnCorona

Calihog2012

Bielema needs to go! I don't understand why his buyout is this large in the first place... It is very hard to see BP doing well in louisville!

I doubt he will get booted in the next 2 seasons... Jeff long made the wrong hire

seasonhog

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 09, 2017, 05:36:51 pm
No toughness.
No talent.
Incompetent coaching.
Regression in year 5.
Out of date offense.

Jeff Long screwed up. Now our program is an embarrassment.

Today....& take Long with him.......when is enough........enough.......High school ball.

HawgnCorona

seasonhog

DoctorSusscrofa

We didn't just lose. We looked so inept at times I actually don't understand how we scored.

WorfHog

Quote from: TebowHater on September 09, 2017, 06:01:53 pm
What are the odds CBB pulls a Markuson to try to buy himself a breath

He did go to three straight Rose Bowls after doing that!  ;)

Give him til the end of the year, if he doesn't make a bowl then he needs to be gone.  Maybe TCU will make the playoff and we'll look silly.  :puke:

forrest city joe

I was hanging in there with you until today. i still held out hope. even after the way the season ended last year.but no more. i now believe what my eyes having been showing me.you may be right that he is not going anywhere. but he should be gone.

DoctorSusscrofa

Knot2brite

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 09, 2017, 06:05:40 pm
I was hanging in there with you until today. i still held out hope. even after the way the season ended last year.but no more. i now believe what my eyes having been showing me.you may be right that he is not going anywhere. but he should be gone.
I am not disagreeing or agreeing with any decision that is made...I just know how things go up there and I know a few people that make a donation or two and the economics of the situation are too steep to make a huge financial decision like that in the middle of construction and building up there...fans are still going to show up and boosters are going to keep donating and the wheel will keep spinning...it is what it is
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

RyeHogFan

If I were you I'd quit donating to the UA Foundation. That will show them. Oh, wait, you aren't at the game.

You tell em! Everyone knows that if you don't have the money or time to attend a game, then you're opinion ain't worth darn.

Horkus Porkus

Love the Hogs but BB has to go now!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on September 09, 2017, 06:20:55 pm
Remember when hogs fans didn't want Dabo Swinney?

Dabo has a much better job as does Franklin.  No guarantee either would have done well at Arkansas

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: JBucc on September 09, 2017, 05:47:48 pm
I can't think of anything Beliema does well. His teams aren't physically tough, mentally tough, they don't execute well, he's not dialing up some amazing gameplan or making amazing halftime adjustments. He's not even good rah-rah pump-em-upper like Nutt. He's just average to garbage at everything.

Good at press conferences and media days and a hot wife.

Hawg2afault

I was at the game and I say fire him and Kermit the frog, Jeff Long!  Total losers...all of them.

Pork Twain

I have finally lost faith in CBB.  This is embarrassing.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

kiddhog

aren't we top 5 in sec in GPA folks ?  We are certainly winning the offseason under Brett. I think everyone is asking and expecting too much out of Brett. i know Jeff is happy !

pigroots

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 09, 2017, 05:36:51 pm
No toughness.
No talent.
Incompetent coaching.
Regression in year 5.
Out of date offense.

Jeff Long screwed up. Now our program is an embarrassment.
There is toughness on this squad
            There needs to be more playmakers for sure
             Too early to tell about regression or not
             I like a pro style offense...so does the NFL...we just don't run it very well right now
Our fans need to realize we were not expected to win this game by the talking heads. As a matter of fact I was shocked almost no one thought we would win. TCU is better than us and a top 25 team. The better team won. We will get a shot to redeem ourselves against A&M and need to bring it or they will kick our butt.Let's not panic because of 1 loss to a better team. Time will reveal our coach's competency...No our program was an embarrassment due to our coaches immorality when CBB came and he has cleaned up the program . Now we just need some wins

potus

What would it cost to comvince Terry Don Phillips to come out of retirement long enough to hire us a coach

davglo35

I'm going to have a colonoscopy monday. I think I will enjoy monday more than today.

gchamblee

Quote from: Wildhog on September 09, 2017, 05:55:35 pm
No, he's not going anywhere.  We can't afford it.  That's on Long.

im still ok with long and im still ok with the deal he gave brett. i understand why he did it. im not ok with brett right now though.

gchamblee

Quote from: geauxhawgs on September 09, 2017, 05:57:10 pm

you little rock people sound like whiny little [CENSORED]