Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FootballScoop Says Anderson in Mix for Houston Job

Started by Seminole Indian, November 30, 2016, 12:24:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Houston: President Renu Khator tweeted this morning that they hope to have filled the head coaching job in two weeks. Sources tell FootballScoop some of the coaches Houston plans to speak with include Dana Holgorsen, Troy's Neal Brown, Arkansas State's Blake Anderson and Todd Orlando and Major Applewhite. We also have heard of potential interest in Tulsa head coach Philip Montgomery. Expect this one to heat up late this weekend / early next week is what we've been hearing.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Dropkick

I would prefer in this order if a UH fan

Holgorsen
Montgomery
Applewhite
Orlando
Anderson
Brown

Seminole Indian

November 30, 2016, 01:07:00 pm #2 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 01:19:11 pm by Seminole Indian
A-State fans seem to think Anderson is a great fit for Baylor, less so for Houston, and while not optimistic, are rooting for him to land one of them.

This Post on AStateNation is pretty representative of their feelings:

"Does he need any help with packing? We could all chip in and help in the spirit of Christmas."
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

holeinthewall

Quote from: Seminole Indian on November 30, 2016, 01:07:00 pm
A-State fans seem to think Anderson is a great fit for Baylor, less so for Houston, and while not optimistic, are rooting for him to land one of them.

This Post on AStateNation is pretty representative of their feelings:

"Does he need any help with packing? We could all chip in and help in the spirit of Christmas."

Career suicide taking the Baylor job at this point for any current HC.  They lost the best players from last years class and have 1 kid committed so far this year.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.