Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UCA vs #1 Sam Houston State, 2:30 PM on ESPN3

Started by Seminole Indian, November 19, 2016, 07:40:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

One team will leave the field at Bowers Stadium on Saturday with a Southland Conference trophy in tow.

The No. 11/12 University of Central Arkansas Bears (9-1, 8-0) and the No. 1 Sam Houston State Bearkats (10-0, 8-0) will battle for the SLC championship at 2:30 p.m. on ESPN3. It was 28 years ago the last time two undefeated SLC teams played for the title in the final week of the regular season.

http://ucasports.com/news/2016/11/17/football-bears-bearkats-battle-for-southland-title.aspx
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

hawginbigd1

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Seminole Indian

Sam Houston State could beat a few SEC teams easily.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

GolfNut57

Quote from: Seminole Indian on November 19, 2016, 05:29:55 pm
Sam Houston State could beat a few SEC teams easily.

Riiiiigghhhhhhhttttttt..................... ::)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Seminole Indian

November 19, 2016, 06:16:02 pm #5 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 09:03:37 pm by Seminole Indian
IMO Vanderbilt, Missouri, Miss St and Kentucky would not want to play them the way they are playing.

Heck, IMO they would not want to play UCA.

Seminole Indian

Hate deleting your post GolfNut57 but no name calling allowed here, and will add that IMO Arkansas is head and shoulders better than these four teams, so I was not trying to put down the Razorbacks in any way.

Did modify my post to emphasize that I was expressing an opinion based on to how they looked today, against what is IMO a good UCA team.

You are more than welcome to disagree.

Seminole Indian

Hate deleting your second post GolfNut57.

Waited until today to see how the supposedly unbiased sources compared those SEC teams I mentioned to SHS, and they strongly support the point you were making that SHS, or UCA for that matter, would probably not do well against those schools.

Again sorry to have to delete your post but just wanted the readers to know the point you made appears to be true.

Hate that UCA lost.