Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UCA

Started by Seminole Indian, October 11, 2016, 06:18:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

#22 in FCS Coaches Poll.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

Tie at # 18, and way underrated after very impressive performance again McNeese.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

The No. 18/19 Bears (7-1, 6-0) won their sixth consecutive game and moved into a first-place tie with Sam Houston State in the Southland Conference standings.

http://www.ucasports.com/news/2016/10/29/football-bears-continue-roll-with-45-10-win-over-lions.aspx

hawginbigd1

Just seems UCA has never been respected as a full FCS member. Ranked 18th only loss OOC game against top 20 opponent, beats a very talented FBS on the road. They have 2 paths to playoffs, run table till SHSU and play close loss or win. Or lose 1 and then beat SHSU. A 3 loss UCA has 0 shot because of their ranking currently.

Seminole Indian

Moved up to #17 in FCS Coaches Poll.

hogfan14

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 30, 2016, 07:22:17 pm
Just seems UCA has never been respected as a full FCS member. Ranked 18th only loss OOC game against top 20 opponent, beats a very talented FBS on the road. They have 2 paths to playoffs, run table till SHSU and play close loss or win. Or lose 1 and then beat SHSU. A 3 loss UCA has 0 shot because of their ranking currently.

It would help if the Southland was a little better. Outside of UCA and Sam Houston there isn't much there this year.

Seminole Indian

Big jump to #13 in FCS Coaches Poll

asuato

Should move up some more after rolling again today. UCA now 9-1, 8-0 in Southland.

Seminole Indian

#12 in FCS Coaches Poll.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Seminole Indian on November 15, 2016, 07:28:03 am
#12 in FCS Coaches Poll.
That team that played Saturday gets blown out this week, I think the boys may have had this Saturday on their mind.

Seminole Indian

One of the biggest FCS games of the year, and should be a good one.