Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

last weekend AR vs A&M and ASU vs UCA

Started by HOGGISHABOUTAR, September 29, 2016, 11:35:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGGISHABOUTAR

September 29, 2016, 11:35:59 pm Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:57:30 pm by Seminole Indian
The wife and I attended the UCA ASU game in Jonesboro last weekend. We gleefully enjoyed the results since we are UCA fans. We couldn't help but notice starting the 4th quarter (when the game was still very close) that the home side  stands became somewhat sparse.

We had a most awesome night.
Go Hogs and Go Bears

GoHogs1091

Steve Campbell's coaching last Saturday was the best head coaching that has occurred in the stadium at Jonesboro since Larry Lacewell was the Head Coach in Jonesboro.

Campbell still doesn't have UCA built up totally with his style/type of players he wants.  When he gets it entirely built up, then North Dakota State may have a big problem on their hands.

hog golf

all I could think of was "great, now we have to hear how the Hogs are afraid to play UCA"
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

jdelo77

I know a few people that went to UCA . they didn't get offered by the Hogs so , they now think UCA is the only school in the state ...True story

HOGGISHABOUTAR

Quote from: jdelo77 on September 30, 2016, 03:29:39 pm
I know a few people that went to UCA . they didn't get offered by the Hogs so , they now think UCA is the only school in the state ...True story
There is a place for everyone. We UCA/Hog fans appreciate the U of A. 99.9% of us don't believe UCA is the "only" school in the state, that notion apparently has been reserved for A State folks.

jdelo77

Quote from: HOGGISHABOUTAR on September 30, 2016, 03:50:16 pm
There is a place for everyone. We UCA/Hog fans appreciate the U of A. 99.9% of us don't believe UCA is the "only" school in the state, that notion apparently has been reserved for A State folks.

I believe you , but these guys are still mad at the fact that the U of A showed interest but never offered ...

Seminole Indian

Had to clean the initial post and this thread up a little but congratulations UCA on your big win. Great job by your coaches and players.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne