Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harding

Started by Seminole Indian, September 21, 2016, 08:12:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

September 21, 2016, 08:12:44 am Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:40:13 am by Seminole Indian
Joins Henderson St (#8)  in the D2 top 25 at #25.

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/d2

Hendrix getting close in D3 poll.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

Big jump to # 20,  ;D

Ouachita Baptist (Ark.) getting some votes.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

Seminole Indian

#8 in AFCA Coaches poll this week.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Seminole Indian

pignparadise

"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

HardingHog

Just now seeing this thread, and wanted to jump in and say GO BISONS!!! I'll always keep up with them and this has really been a special season! If anyone is interested, you can pull their games up on their website and watch there (for free)

Pig Power

My nephew is the center for them and will tell you that they are a very talented team on both sides of the ball. Very disciplined and well coached!

Seminole Indian

No. 5 Harding Bisons rolled up 506 rushing yards and defeated Southwestern Oklahoma 42-27 to remain undefeated and clinch at least a share of the Great American Conference championship.

http://www.hardingsports.com/news/2016/10/29/football-no-5-harding-tops-500-rushing-yards-in-homecoming-victory.aspx

Seminole Indian

HardingHog

Over this weekend: Football, men, and women's soccer teams all claimed GAC championships! Congrats to everyone on those teams!
Also, today the women's basketball team lost a hard fought game at Arkansas State 83-73. Good effort going up to a D1 school and holding their own! They seemed poised to have another great season! Go Bisons!

Seminole Indian

Seminole Indian

Beat Arkansas Tech 42-7 today. 8)

HardingHog

Congrats to Harding and Coach Huck on an incredible, undefeated season!! They will host Central Missouri in the first round of the D-2 playoffs! Go Bisons!