Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

By the way, Hogs win the Oklahoma state championship!!!

Started by ShadowHawg, January 30, 2018, 12:49:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowHawg

HogFaninMemphis

Do we get a bronzed tumbleweed or something as a prize?
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

NoogaHog

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 30, 2018, 01:02:02 pm
We just need to beat Tulsa for the sweep.

Is Tulsa gonna be around in March? Bring 'em on.

I really don't know if they are a tourney type team, and I'm too busy (lazy) to look.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: NoogaHog on January 30, 2018, 01:18:27 pm
Is Tulsa gonna be around in March? Bring 'em on.

I really don't know if they are a tourney type team, and I'm too busy (lazy) to look.

Faith in Haith has set in in T-town. They're bad... really bad.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

NoogaHog

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on January 30, 2018, 01:22:49 pm
Faith in Haith has set in in T-town. They're bad... really bad.

Look out for that automatic bid!
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

pigture perfect

Haith is the reason I would like to play Tulsa. I would love to have Frank and Mike arm wrestle for 1st possession instead of tip-off.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"