Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CC 600

Started by pioneerhog, May 29, 2005, 10:08:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pioneerhog

This had to be one of the sorriest races that I have seen all year. All the damn thing was was a wreckfest, they set a Nascar record for most cautions in a race, hell they even beat Bristol. There needs to be something done about the wrecks but that is another thread. I Hate when green flag pit stops start and they have a caution, it screws all the ones that have pitted, and tonight it was some of the best cars. I gotta give it to Vickers he is a class act with the way he admitted to causeing the wreck that took out several cars, including Martin, I respect the way he handled it. At the end of the race most of the Good drivers where either out of the race or out of contention. I found my self with no one to cheer for to win the race and I hate when that happens. All and all this race sucked, it may have been the worst race I have watched in years. But next week they are at Dover and maybe some of these drivers will get their head out of their ass and we can actually have a good race.

tophawg19

i don't ever remember seeing that many cars wreck and then 30 laps later be leading . kind of a weird race all around .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins