Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More Good News Guys and Gurls

Started by HogInMemphis, March 18, 2005, 10:01:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

THE Memphis Grizzlies won tonight at home over the Minn. 'Wolves. That makes the Grizzlies' season record vs. the 'Wolves 3-1. Not bad, not bad at all. Full house tonight and I was glad to be there. What a showplace the FedEx Forum is. Can't wait to go to the Lakers game a week from Sunday.

Grizz are now 11 games over .500 and are in the process of sewing up a playoff spot. And they beat Minn. tonight without their top player, Pau Gasol. He was out the whole game with his foot injury. Stromile Swift is on the injureed list as well. When they come back, the Grizz will probably overtake Houston for 6th place in the West.

NEAHAWG

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 18, 2005, 10:01:46 pm
THE Memphis Grizzlies won tonight at home over the Minn. 'Wolves. That makes the Grizzlies' season record vs. the 'Wolves 3-1. Not bad, not bad at all. Full house tonight and I was glad to be there. What a showplace the FedEx Forum is. Can't wait to go to the Lakers game a week from Sunday.
What is the Lakers record?

HogInMemphis

Quote from: NEAHAWG on March 18, 2005, 10:03:10 pm

32-33. At this point, they will not make the playoffs unless they can really turn it on in the last month of the season.

pioneerhog

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 18, 2005, 10:06:21 pm
Quote from: NEAHAWG on March 18, 2005, 10:03:10 pm

32-33. At this point, they will not make the playoffs unless they can really turn it on in the last month of the season.
And to think some people said that Shaq wasn't that important.

JD_85

When is Gasol expected to return? And Stromile too

HogInMemphis

Quote from: Jagermeister on March 18, 2005, 10:08:31 pm
When is Gasol expected to return? And Stromile too

Gasol - any day

Swift - don't know

Fletch

I am a lifelong Laker fan. With the problems they have, it makes being a hog fan a whole lot easier. I guess it's a matter of perspective.
I feel like $100

HogInMemphis

Quote from: Fletch on March 18, 2005, 10:10:41 pm
I am a lifelong Laker fan. With the problems they have, it makes being a hog fan a whole lot easier. I guess it's a matter of perspective.

Didn't you play for them in a dream once?

Fletch

As a matter of fact, yes. I truly defined grace under pressure. I kind of miss the afro.
I feel like $100

Fletch

Jerry West was always the brains of the Laker organization.
I feel like $100