Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinion on Roided up Bonds and his conference?

Started by Amityvillehogger, February 23, 2005, 05:07:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

I think its all bs.  The guy is lieing through his teeth.  It's all a big cover up.  I thought it was hilarious when that "high pitched" voice of Bonds started sounding affended?  He got mad quick, must have been the roids not the beer talking.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

3kgthog

It's obvious he was trying to make excuses for steroid use.  Just listen closely to some of the things he said.  He mentioned that steroids won't help your hand-eye coordination, which is true. Those steroids will certainly help your bat speed though won't they Barry?  Add those comments to the ones about him not knowing exactly what cheating is and you have a man that is guilty of something. 

On the topic of steroids, did anyone catch the interview with Kelli White on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel? She said that she was originally never told that the supplements she received were steroids.  She then admitted that Victor Conte eventually told her they were steroids and she kept on using them anyway.  I believe her explanation to be the exact same thing that Barry Bonds has been doing.  The only difference is she had enough guts to admit her guilt and take her punishment. 

maniax22bolts20

Which is the real baby Jackson brother ?  Bonds or Mike Tyson ? Think about it. Yeap verbal roid rage spewage.

Whataboar™

Of course, he was lying out his teeth.
And to bring up the race issue was the height of desperation.
Bonds will never be viewed the same again.
Major League Baseball has a very touchy situation on its hand when, and if, he breaks Aaron's home run record.
Hammerin' Hank has already stated that he won't attend Bonds' games as he nears the record.
Don't blame him one bit.
Aaron did it without juicing, so why should a class act like him be a party to honoring a cheat like Bonds.
Aaron also suffered from TRUE bigotry during his pursuit of Ruth's record _ unlike Bonds' contrived claims.

"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

UKhog1

i am just tired of hearing him go off if he hates the media so much quit talking to them.  Also the race card it retarded in today's sports your color doesn't determine your ability status or anything else.  I find it funny that african american players from the past aren't chiming in on bonds comments.  I guess they figure they know the truth and that is all that matters