Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn game next week

Started by Roaringboar, October 14, 2017, 09:56:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaringboar

If we thought this game was bad.....Auburn is going to tear us apart......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

razorbackfaninar

Pecos Hog

yep.   Far more team speed with Auburn.   And Gus is out to prove something this week.

rude1

Auburn will NOT call off the dogs ala Saban, our coach swaggered into this league going after Gus and his offense, Gus will hang another 50+ on him if he can.

JackTNHogfan

Well boys at least we are gonna lock down the first pick in the draft by finishing last place in the SEC. 

Roaringboar

Quote from: razorbackfaninar on October 14, 2017, 09:56:57 pm
???

I'm just saying.....Auburn's coming off a very disappointing loss to LSU.....they're now going to be playing for their life if they stand a chance of winning the SEC West (which they do if they run the table and beat Bama), and their defense is going to really mess us up, especially if Allen plays, which if he's healthy he probably will.......I'm thinking that one is going to be 56-10.......I called us to score 10 in the 'Bama game this week......was off a bit on how much they scored, I called 63, but I thought their D would have more turn-overs.......It's just going to be ugly, brutal, and again nationally televised for everyone to see live......

DoctorSusscrofa

I hate Gus so much. Man, I really hate him. Bad.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Bonehog

I think it will be close if CK plays, my heart tells me so!
If you look at your reflection at the bottom of the well
What you see is only on the surface
When you try to see the meaning, hidden underneath
The measure of the depth can be deceiving
The bottom has a rocky reputation!
                      Joe Walsh

DeltaBoy

Gus Bus goes Top Fuel next week!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RebHog

Nah guys Ward on here knows we will win cause Guz is highschool material and auburn cant beat a no talent LSU

factchecker

I think Cole is going to play.  I have a feeling that Austin is done.

Cole is the future.  He is legit and will only get better.  If he works on his touch and can get enough protection to step into his throws..... look out.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: Bonehog on October 14, 2017, 10:05:42 pm
He will be on bench if Allen is ready

Roaringboar

Quote from: Bonehog on October 14, 2017, 10:05:42 pm

I really, REALLY liked Cole's heart, passion, and skill out there on display tonight, but whether it's him or Allen, Auburn will be playing angry football, and we are going to get tore up......and Malzan isn't Saban, he'll run up the score all night if our D can't stop them, and unlike 'Bama, they pass much, MUCH better.....

Tusks

The hogs may surprise but that would be keeping it within 20.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

East Clintwood

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 14, 2017, 10:01:08 pm
I'm just saying.....Auburn's coming off a very disappointing loss to LSU.....they're now going to be playing for their life if they stand a chance of winning the SEC West (which they do if they run the table and beat Bama), and their defense is going to really mess us up, especially if Allen plays, which if he's healthy he probably will.......I'm thinking that one is going to be 56-10.......I called us to score 10 in the 'Bama game this week......was off a bit on how much they scored, I called 63, but I thought their D would have more turn-overs.......It's just going to be ugly, brutal, and again nationally televised for everyone to see live......

All of our losses are nationally televised.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Roaringboar

Quote from: East Clintwood on October 14, 2017, 10:14:04 pm

Not in the primetime slot on ESPN though....I figure that's what this one will be, either ESPN or SEC Network at 6 P.M

GoHogs1091

Auburn may actually be quicker on the Defensive Line than Alabama.

Alabama is not a team with a lot of speed (just mainly physicality).

Justagp

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 14, 2017, 10:01:08 pm
/quote]
Yes, not to mention Gus gets a thrill out of humiliating CBB.

Roaringboar

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on October 14, 2017, 10:19:12 pm

Ehhh......they took it pretty easy on us......I think that this and A&M last week was as close as it gets to a Wazzou moment for this team.....they don't get upset, they just don't look flawless.......let's face it, there's lots of times they should've just smashed us and made huge plays, they just weren't really paying attention......they knew they were going to win this when we gave up the 75 yard TD run......that was Saban got so PO'd........he saw how cocky they got and that burns him up worst than anything......

rtr

Really, they are big, physical and fast.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: rtr on October 14, 2017, 10:22:23 pm
Really, they are big, physical and fast.

Yep, Auburn's DL is going to be a big problem for our OL.

Gary Danielson spoke glowingly today about Auburn's DL.  He said it is elite.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

This is going to look like a top fuel dragster racing a stock pinto.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

go hogues

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 14, 2017, 10:00:17 pm
Well boys at least we are gonna lock down the first pick in the draft by finishing last place in the SEC. 
Lol! Yup.

Translated: another last place finish in SEC recruiting rankings, which everyone here will claim as underrated, then those same people will be the ones pissed off as to why we don't win more games once the new season rolls around.

Rinse. Repeat.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Switchback

the Auburn front 7 is good but not Alabama level.   they made mistakes today that Alabama doesn't make.  Elite D's don't  get beat by that LSU offensive line and QB.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: Switchback on October 14, 2017, 10:33:45 pm
the Auburn front 7 is good but not Alabama level.   they made mistakes today that Alabama doesn't make.  Elite D's don't  get beat by that LSU offensive line and QB.

Auburn's defensive front 7 was facing the best RB in the SEC (Guice).

Also, Malzahn's high school offense was Auburn's main problem today.

Switchback

Agreed.  But the LSU oline is a patchwork group. 

Roaringboar

Quote from: Switchback on October 14, 2017, 10:45:06 pm
Agreed.  But the LSU oline is a patchwork group.

Auburn made the same mistake Wazzou and Clemson both made this week, they underestimated their opponent and they paid for it........they are still one of the most productive D's in the nation.......

Switchback

I wish we could've caught them in one of those moments.  I hope their confidence is shaken after today but they may be more resolute.  I don't like the matchup at all, but I do think we played the best D in the conference today.

Roaringboar

Quote from: Switchback on October 14, 2017, 11:04:19 pm
I wish we could've caught them in one of those moments.  I hope their confidence is shaken after today but they may be more resolute.  I don't like the matchup at all, but I do think we played the best D in the conference today.

Bama is without a doubt the best, but Georgia and Auburn are close seconds.......Auburn has been more succesful than Georgia at D honestly when you look at how many points Georgia gave up to Mizzou today......Auburn is probably the second best defense in the SEC, and whether it's Cole or Austin (probably Austin) they are going to rip our O-line apart all night long.......they will be playing angry after that LSU loss, and they will take it all out on us and we'll be 2-5

Switchback

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 14, 2017, 11:06:43 pm
Bama is without a doubt the best, but Georgia and Auburn are close seconds.......Auburn has been more succesful than Georgia at D honestly when you look at how many points Georgia gave up to Mizzou today......Auburn is probably the second best defense in the SEC, and whether it's Cole or Austin (probably Austin) they are going to rip our O-line apart all night long.......they will be playing angry after that LSU loss, and they will take it all out on us and we'll be 2-5

I think your spot on.  I'd be surprised if we score over 17.  Need a score from the defense or special teams to win.

BigSexyHog

Kinda lost respect for bama calling off the dogs.  Auburn will not
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Roaringboar

Quote from: Switchback on October 14, 2017, 11:13:42 pm
I think your spot on.  I'd be surprised if we score over 17.  Need a score from the defense or special teams to win.

Won't even be that high......Auburn still has a chance to win the SEC if they win out.......they are going to do everything they can to do that just to wreck 'Bama's chances of winning the SEC title and locking up a playoff spot because if Penn State, Washington, and TCU don't lose and 'Bama does, that means most likely Georgia would be in the playoff because I expect them to win out and if it came down between them and Auburn, I couldn't see Georgia losing in Atlanta in a million years......I'm not so sure Saban's boy's will get past them the way Georgia is playing right now.........

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: rude1 on October 14, 2017, 10:00:07 pm
Auburn will NOT call off the dogs ala Saban, our coach swaggered into this league going after Gus and his offense, Gus will hang another 50+ on him if he can.

It will be ugly, and the outcome will be much like the Alabama game.... 
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

ur

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on October 14, 2017, 10:02:47 pm
I hate Gus so much. Man, I really hate him. Bad.
He may be your next coach if he gets blown out by Georgia and Bama. Not my first choice but is by some.

RedRock

Quote from: factchecker on October 14, 2017, 10:08:02 pm
I think Cole is going to play.  I have a feeling that Austin is done.

Cole is the future.  He is legit and will only get better.  If he works on his touch and can get enough protection to step into his throws..... look out.

Auburn D Line is legit.  Afraid CK will be knocked down a lot.

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: ur on October 14, 2017, 11:26:56 pm
He may be your next coach if he gets blown out by Georgia and Bama. Not my first choice but is by some.
Ok.........where do I sign?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Calling All Hogs

I could see us playing within a couple of touchdowns if Cole plays and we don't have a meltdown like in the South Carolina game.

code red

CK body language was much like AA s last week.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 14, 2017, 09:56:13 pm
If we thought this game was bad.....Auburn is going to tear us apart......
They will push our darn in.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

moses_007

Quote from: code red on October 14, 2017, 11:29:47 pm
Bert has lost this team
Nope, his team is about to lose him..........

code red

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on October 14, 2017, 10:26:59 pm

Yep, Auburn's DL is going to be a big problem for our OL.

Gary Danielson spoke glowingly today about Auburn's DL.  He said it is elite.

Nearly all of the defense's that we face .....are going to be a problem for our OL.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 14, 2017, 10:47:22 pm
Auburn made the same mistake Wazzou and Clemson both made this week, they underestimated their opponent and they paid for it........they are still one of the most productive D's in the nation.......

Syracuse played LSU tough at Baton Rouge.  LSU was fortunate to have won against Syracuse.

Won't be surprising that at the end of the season that Syracuse loss for Clemson is not viewed as a bad loss.

leroyhawg

Cole given a chance will kick some arse
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: East Clintwood on October 14, 2017, 10:14:04 pm

That's what happens when you don't have any wins to televise.

HawgTide

Wow

pigture perfect

I can't watch this anymore. I don't know if we can even beat Mizzou this year.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

East Clintwood

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on October 15, 2017, 12:34:34 am
That's what happens when you don't have any wins to televise.

Exactly
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Roaringboar

Quote from: pigture perfect on October 15, 2017, 12:58:33 am
I can't watch this anymore. I don't know if we can even beat Mizzou this year.

After that show they put on in Georgia, I'm not sure...... I do think they are our best chance at an SEC win this season though.......