Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB speaking in Tulsa, March 13th

Started by McKdaddy, February 08, 2013, 05:15:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

McKdaddy

Your Greater Tulsa Razorback Club will be hosting the new head Hog, Coach Bret Bielema, at our annual Spring Rally. The date to save is Wednesday, March 13th.

·         Socializing, eating, and meeting Coach B will begin about 6pm.
·         As is usually the case, we  are expecting another speaker or two to attend with Coach B, but cannot confirm other names at this moment. Stay tuned – details on this will be passed along as we hear them.
·         Additionally, we will be announcing the event site and cost soon so that we may begin collecting rsvp's.
·         We are exploring the possibility of utilizing an online payment system for this event – details to come.
·         Lastly, we understand that Wednesday night events do not work for some of our members. We regret that, and generally try to avoid having events on Wednesday nights. However, the date chosen for Coach B to speak to us was the preference of Coach B and the Razorback Foundation, because it works best within the current Spring Practice schedule. As of this moment, we are the only Razorback Club receiving Coach B during Spring Practice.

Mark your calendars to meet the new Boss Hog!
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

hog2tulsa

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin