Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL MISSOURI GAME THREAD: POST ALL COMMENTS HERE

Started by gdumont, November 24, 2017, 12:23:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

Ironhawg

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

elksnort

pigskenG

just a comment. . .  our RB's seem to want to carry an outside running play out to the edge instead of cutting up inside if there is an opening. We've done it all year.

Bacons Rebellion

We convert a 3rd and long, then just get right back to it. Just so frustratingly bad.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

WPS007

Salted Pork

GunnerHawg70

Dark Helmet Hog

Dark Helmet Hog

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Bacons Rebellion

judgeroyswine

Dark Helmet Hog

Bacons Rebellion

Ironhawg

TriHog

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

judgeroyswine

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: elksnort on November 24, 2017, 04:24:17 pm
You don't know this.

No kidding.  It's speculation based on crappy QB and OL play.  Highly unlikely they'll be significantly improved.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Kneph13

Nice catch.  Now run the ball with Williams GO HOGS
There is no Political Correctness in war

judgeroyswine

Dark Helmet Hog

Hit the hole quick and get positive yards. Go figure.

Citizen2729

judgeroyswine

elksnort

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 24, 2017, 04:26:34 pm
No kidding.  It's speculation based on crappy QB and OL play.  Highly unlikely they'll be significantly improved.
I know we look shity but I think there are enough players for different staff to do something with next year combined with an easier schedule. Don't you?

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Bubba's Bruisers

Airforcehawg

Man...we have B. Martin all by himself wide. Have him run that quick slant and let him out muscle the cb on him

Dark Helmet Hog

RebelliousHog

Ironhawg

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 24, 2017, 04:26:34 pm

Crappy OL play - yes...QB play, jury's still out

judgeroyswine

Dark Helmet Hog

elksnort

Captain Hogthrob

Hogs are fighting their tails off! I wanna see em pay it off. GO HOGS
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bacons Rebellion

A second half touchdown. A rushing touchdown at that.

"Hope springs eternal within the human breast."

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

jm

Quote from: Airforcehawg on November 24, 2017, 04:28:39 pm
Man...we have B. Martin all by himself wide. Have him run that quick slant and let him out muscle the cb on him

That is not in the playbook

Ex-Trumpet

Somebody throat-punch the woooooooooo lady.  Can't even enjoy a Hogs TD because of that broad.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Airforcehawg

Kneph13

There is no Political Correctness in war

hawgmasta

UH oh, then mizzou boys on defense are looking a little tired. Saw coach Odom yelling at them to keep that intensity up

HogNTX

Quote from: elksnort on November 24, 2017, 04:29:02 pm
Did we score too quickly?

Considering it's the 3rd quarter probably but we didn't have another choice