Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RE: (G)aggies

Started by Dr. Strangepork, Today at 12:34:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Strangepork

While the shorthorns are the team I dislike the most in all of college...I will admit that there was some leftover for A&M.  Such a "cult-like" fanatical fan base that I can appreciate because as a Hog fan I cannot point fingers at another rabid fan base, but I don't know if others find them as annoying?

This is by far my favorite gaggie joke that my oldest brother told me in 1969.  Was funny to me then and still is funny to me now.

Aggie scientist have a frog and they are testing its leaping abilities.  They line the frog up and make a noise behind it and yell jump.  Frog jumps 40 feet.  They write it down in their science log "When stimulated by a large noise frog jumps 40 feet."  They then remove one leg and do the same test snd it jumps 30 feet.  They make an entry "with one leg removed and with the same level of noise - frog jumps 30 feet."  They remove another leg and run the same test and it jumps 20 feet and they annotate that in the log.  They remove the last leg.  Set it up in the same position and make the same level of noise and yell jump.  Frog just sits there.  They grab the journal and make the entry "With 4 legs removed and same level of noise - frog appears to be deaf."

Go Hogs!  WPS!

PS.  I will say that most officers I encountered in my 24 year military career from A&M were pretty decent guys but they all had that "aggie" funk.

bigred223

Can't stand the Aggies. Makes it even worse that they have absolutely owned us in football for the last decade.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: bigred223 on Today at 01:08:58 pmCan't stand the Aggies. Makes it even worse that they have absolutely owned us in football for the last decade.
So has mizzou, Bama, and most everyone else
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

31to6

Quote from: bigred223 on Today at 01:08:58 pmCan't stand the Aggies. Makes it even worse that they have absolutely owned us in football for the last decade.
If the hate list has to include everyone who has owned us for the last decade we are gonna have to dip deep into the hate bucket to cover all the G5 teams who got to dance on the Hog logo in DWRRS.