Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs-Tigers Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, February 08, 2006, 06:28:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

codeHog

I told you we find a way to lose close on the road

hogstorm

like i said: there has to be at least a few seconds where it looks like we will win...only to have our hopes & dreams crushed and stomped on

Ar Hawks 34

nobballconcept

another Heath miracle....he found a way to fu.k up...put in mccurdy ice cold after playing ball for 2 minutes in three games

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: Kevin on February 08, 2006, 09:05:46 pm
why was mccurdy in the game?

because he supposedly can actual make darned free throws !!!!

GAHOG

HawgFlyer

Not fair to Sean.  As a coach you can't bring in a Freshman who has been riding the pine.  Coaching lost that game.

lunchbox72703

after all, i didn't see mccurdy help any while he was enjoying his sixty seconds in the game.  that 17-4 run was all other razorbacks.  I'm anti-mccurdy now......he has shown me nothing other than a flashy half court shot.

Tater Salad

Stan wanted mccurdy to blow the game so everyone would shut up about him

chiefsfan

Quote from: GarySe7en on February 08, 2006, 09:05:51 pm
MARK ME DOWN BOYS, I AM NOW OFFICIALLY A FIRE HEATH DARKSIDER!!!!!!

we could've always inbounded the ball to jefferson right there...oh wait...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

BILLYBOB

Quote from: nobballconcept on February 08, 2006, 09:06:49 pm
another Heath miracle....he found a way to fu.k up...put in mccurdy ice cold after playing ball for 2 minutes in three games

Heath didn't lose this game
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

Richard_white

It wasnt McCurdy fault he averages 2 minutes a game and a freshman, it was the coach decesion to put a freshman in

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: HawgFlyer on February 08, 2006, 09:07:05 pm
Not fair to Sean.  As a coach you can't bring in a Freshman who has been riding the pine.  Coaching lost that game.

DAMMIT HEATH.  HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE.  HE COULD HAVE PLAYED HIM MORE.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

beachhawg

why does heath put mccurdy in cold?  makes no sense, freshman off the bench in the last 20 seconds, and it showed he is not a SEC minded coach.  Fire Heath Tonight!!!!

WILL CLINTON

Frank this darn.  I cant [CENSORED] believe we are up with 28.9 seconds to go and lose, Frank this
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

HogGod

Well, that should shut you McCurdy guys up. 

Chief Mac

God why can't we have one good major sport be successful......Almost makes me wanna cheer for UGA...almost.

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

codeHog

the freshman choked,,,,, That is why I blame the players

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: hogsgrl09 on February 08, 2006, 09:06:11 pm
CRAP!! SOOO CLOSE!!!!
but yall have to admit we never gave up at the end! we came back and scared em all!
Another moral victory, another L.  Frick this coaching staff.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

BILLYBOB

Quote from: HawgFlyer on February 08, 2006, 09:07:05 pm

No Sir!  McCurdy lost that game.  Put the blame where it belongs
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

nobballconcept

coaching did it again.....athletes got us in the game and then Heath tried to coach by calling timeout and screwed the team again.   just let em play and we win

Franchise_Hog

Why wasn't he in earlier?

I don't care if he shoots 83% Stan.  His ass is COLD sitting on the bench.

Texasbite

Quote from: LSU BABY on February 08, 2006, 09:06:29 pm
LSU baby

Who sucks? :razorback:
Who sucks? :razorback:
:razorback: :razorback:yea  :razorback:
suck my hog pecker

Hugehogsfan

Please don't try to stop me but i am about to go shoot myself and then reincarnate and follow heath around and scare him until he quits and then be born again.

Ark Blitz

McCurdy couldn't make one FREE THROW.  Its a free shot and he couldn't make at least 1.

neblon

great moral victory.See we can win on the road! were almost there!
hahaha

WE SUCK!

lunchbox72703

not fair to the team, to have all of the fan-pressure on heath to play mccurdy, and when he sees that mccurdy has a chance to ice the game, he loses it.    I hate Mccurdy.  Tommorrow I won't, but tonight i do ;)

Adam Stokes

Five losses by a total of 13 points (2,6 a game) in the SEC, gotta learn to finish games.

Hugehogsfan

jrw11475

Heath did not lose this game.  The HOGS got back in this one and should have won yet again.  I don't know I think I will cry now.

Inigo Montoya

HEY BREWER PASS THE FOOTHERMUCCKING BALL.  YOU FARGING IDIOT!!
Thanks for blowing the end of the game trying to be a superstar!!

BILLYBOB

Quote from: Franchise_Hog on February 08, 2006, 09:08:45 pm
Why wasn't he in earlier?

I don't care if he shoots 83% Stan.  His ass is COLD sitting on the bench.

That is the stupidist thing I've ever heard of.  COLD??? A D-1 B-Ball player ought to be able to come in and make AT LEAST ONE FREE THROW.

PUT THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS.

HogHeathen

Quote from: HogGod on February 08, 2006, 09:08:10 pm
Well, that should shut you McCurdy guys up. 

Y R U tryin to start shiite?

Texasbite

Brewer should have gone somewhere else, I feel for him, i hate to say it.

Hugehogsfan

I am stunned
I broke things
I cursed loudly
I am a happy Hog fan

nobballconcept

brewer had a great game...but drive the ball to hole and get fouled instead of taking off balance fall away shots....he has had several chances this year and not made one

Richard_white

lol..it was the coach not McCurdy..you put a freshman in with 20 seconds left in the game, plus when he is averaging 2 minutes a game.

Macgyver Hawg

We let LSU shoot a three pointer and they made it.

That didn't have to happen.

Tomhog™

I would rather be blown out than to lose like this.  I can't remember a Razorback team that has lost so many close ones week in and week out.  If Arkansas isn't up by double digits, they CAN'T win in the SEC...

murray-vegas

McCurdy had 2 SHOTS! I don't care how cold you are cold comes off after your first shot. McCurdy choked. Hope the Darksiders enjoy it.

jrw11475

I think I have asked this many times but does anyone have a gun?

Franchise_Hog

Why did we not inbound the ball to the player that got us there?  BREWER!

codeHog

Hey, Brewer did NOT NOT make a game winning shot.

Lay off the freshman.

HogHeathen

Hugehogsfan

How is it that FUDKSDKJSDFKJDSFLKSJD Brady does this to us all the time.

Richard_white

jrw11475

Where was Dontell to foul the 3 pointer?

Hugehogsfan

I have a gun several in fact want one?

Adam Stokes

Who sold there soul so we would lose close games every week?