Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 2018 QB to visit Hogs

Started by Richard Davenport, July 06, 2016, 06:27:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgar The Horrible

The QB depth chart will NEVER be an issue at Arkansas.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on July 06, 2016, 06:36:32 pm

Such a definitive statement. Interesting

Richard Davenport

That can always change.

poloprince

How many clipboards are there I wonder?
$PoLoPrInCe$

tusksincolorado

Quote from: poloprince on July 07, 2016, 07:12:19 am
How many clipboards are there I wonder?

Don't know....but we know that you are dying to tell us.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Prestworthy

We appear to be loaded at QB right now, but how long will that last????????  Great players want to play.  I have a feeling 2 and maybe 3 of our current group will transfer.  Recent history indicates that the starter at Arkansas will get 90 percent of the season long snaps, that the 2nd and 3rd QBs will not actually do anything except mop up when in the game and that if the starter isn't completely off his feet, he'll play, no matter what.

We will understand that the starter gives us the best chance to win, even when he's terrible, and that's, that.  We got a lot of shiney players at the position but only one position to fill.  Once the starter is chosen at Arkansas, we haven't had a history since Holtz of actually grooming backups.  I hope this season is different but do not expect that to be so.

ricepig

Quote from: 12247 on July 07, 2016, 03:14:49 pm
We appear to be loaded at QB right now, but how long will that last????????  Great players want to play.  I have a feeling 2 and maybe 3 of our current group will transfer.  Recent history indicates that the starter at Arkansas will get 90 percent of the season long snaps, that the 2nd and 3rd QBs will not actually do anything except mop up when in the game and that if the starter isn't completely off his feet, he'll play, no matter what.

We will understand that the starter gives us the best chance to win, even when he's terrible, and that's, that.  We got a lot of shiney players at the position but only one position to fill.  Once the starter is chosen at Arkansas, we haven't had a history since Holtz of actually grooming backups.  I hope this season is different but do not expect that to be so.

Few if any groom a backup if they have a starter.

younghog

YEP.. this kid is a BEAST his throw at 2:31 was unreal..

Are they calling us or were finding them.. My gosh..

GO HOGS
GO HOGS