Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A look back at Drew Morgan's recruiting

Started by Richard Davenport, July 04, 2016, 01:23:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarv

Hawgzinbowlz

The hurdle over the defender to get to the end zone comes to mind. Drew just gets it done. "GO HOGS"

Hogs run wild

this guy should've been 1st team all SEC. he's the best WR we have on the team imo.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Pig in the Pokey

yeah, he might have been Jason Seahorn 2.0 if we played him at CB.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Big Daddy

RedyorNot

I remember the knock on him early in his career was work ethic. When Hatcher went down and he was thrust in the spotlight, he killed it. If he builds on last season, I believe he can be another Edelman/Welker/Smith type at the next level.

Pigsfeat

He is the type of player that Belichick looks for. Would not surprise me to see Drew's name mentioned on draft day!
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: gmarv on July 04, 2016, 01:37:01 pm
a true 5* in the heart category.

And know what you're saying, but don't underestimate his talent. He's a stud.  (Whom I used to doubt, to my embarrassment.)
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

HogBreath

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 04, 2016, 09:51:57 pm
And know what you're saying, but don't underestimate his talent. He's a stud.  (Whom I used to doubt, to my embarrassment.)
Exactly, the guy is one terrific player.  Period.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Biggus Piggus

Morgan was a clear case of an in-state talent being grossly underrated by the recruitniks.
[CENSORED]!

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 04, 2016, 09:51:57 pm
I'm not sure anyone could have predicted that he would turn into an All SEC, NFL bound WR coming out of high school. I seriously doubt Tim Horton expected him to be this good when he was recruiting him.

Oh, and is anyone else excited to have him back with two working shoulders?
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon