Started by Nosboar Accubond, September 30, 2017, 07:15:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosboar Accubond

Gonna look ugly on the hill, we are struggling plus it's a very bad matchup

rhames

Probably should just cancel.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hogcard1964

I don't know.  I'm looking around the SEC and the only real good teams I've seen are Georgia and Alabama.  Everyone else looks beatable.

rhames

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 30, 2017, 07:19:02 pm
I don't know.  I'm looking around the SEC and the only real good teams I've seen are Georgia and Alabama.  Everyone else looks beatable.

Yeap.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: rhames on September 30, 2017, 07:18:43 pm
Probably should just cancel.
Based on attendance today many already have

Nosboar Accubond

My concern is the D line and ground game, just not a good matchup.

factchecker

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on September 30, 2017, 07:21:44 pm

Yeah.... about that:

Visitors and upper students are the only empty spots.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

JaketheSnake

Odd, there's a whole thread about attendance being pretty good considering all working against us right now.

rhames

Win next week people will be there for the auburn game

factchecker

Quote from: JaketheSnake on September 30, 2017, 07:23:00 pm
Odd, there's a whole thread about attendance being pretty good considering all working against us right now.

Some people want something so bad that they lie.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

JaketheSnake

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 07:24:19 pm
Nah... he has probably made himself believe that there were more people watching Bentonville West last night than watching the Hogs today.

factchecker

Quote from: JaketheSnake on September 30, 2017, 07:23:00 pm

Also, notice how that thread sank the minute I posted pictures of actual attendance.

Quote from: JaketheSnake on September 30, 2017, 07:25:37 pm
Nah... he has probably made himself believe that there were more people watching Bentonville West last night than watching the Hogs today.

Pathetic some people are that way.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 07:22:56 pm
Yeah.... about that:

Visitors and upper students are the only empty spots.
wow, thanks for sharing, other pics painted a different picture

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 07:24:19 pm
wasnt lying champ, just got online and the last pics I saw was a half empty stadium, plus Twitter was full of media laughing at the announced 70k attendance

factchecker

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on September 30, 2017, 07:29:04 pm
wasnt lying champ, just got online and the last pics I saw was a half empty stadium, plus Twitter was full of media laughing at the announced 70k attendance

Go to the game and you'd know the truth.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 07:29:30 pm
Go to the game and you'd know the truth.
Got it, I'll drive over from 700 miles away... wish I could. Outta town for work. Stop being a dick. I said I was wrong.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

factchecker

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on September 30, 2017, 07:31:12 pm
Got it, I'll drive over from 700 miles away... wish I could. Outta town for work. Stop being a dick. I said I was wrong.

Back to your original post.

I agree that Auburn is tough match up but I don't think anyone is going to disagree with you.  Last season is enough for us to know this.  :puke:
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Iwastherein1969

There were a lot more people there today than I expected. That was a pleasant surprise. Also, the SEC Network cameras are apparently taking a 'chest high and up only' shot of Bret when they interview him. Good lord, and this is not deprecating statement about CBB but one of concern. Bret's weight is getting out of hand. Surely 'Body by Herb' could offer up a starter diet for our coach.

As to not derail the thread, we are going to beat Auburn like the rented mules they are. I think the AU game will be our best of the season.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

ceegar

Auburn will be tough for sure.  But I like our matchup against everyone else but Bama
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: ceegar on September 30, 2017, 07:50:18 pm
Auburn will be tough for sure.  But I like our matchup against everyone else but Bama
Only if our O-line improves drastically.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

hogcard1964

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on September 30, 2017, 07:29:04 pm

There was probably 50 there.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on September 30, 2017, 07:15:42 pm
Gonna look ugly on the hill, we are struggling plus it's a very bad matchup

Auburn is the perfect team to give Arkansas fits.  Too much speed and deception on offense and SEC size and speed on defense. 

Arkansas fans will be expecting another 0-52 like score in Tuscaloosa but if USC wins next week then Gus also puts on a show in Fayetteville the hole will be too deep to dig out any respectability this year.

Unlikely or not Auburn is the next must win for CBB's Arkansas career.

Sweet Feet

South Carolina may be the tone setting game for the season. Alabama and Auburn come right after. If Arkansas loses to Scar, its going to be a rough October

rtr

Auburn looks like a mismatch, South Carolina beating A&M right now.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Hogz87

Auburn quite comfortably looks like the second best team in the West.  I mean that's not saying much.  The other five non-Alabama teams in the West aren't very good this year, but Auburn is a legit top 10-15 team.

JackTNHogfan

BigoBoys

After last year's beat down, this might a game circled on the schedule. 

rtr

The Georgia/Auburn game and quite possibly Auburn/Alabama game looms large. 
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Hogdomer

Auburn looks extremely good.  Only loss is 14-6 to an elite Clemson team.  It could be as bad as last year.

Athog

I thought it was not that bad. I guess you were
Wanting it to be bad .

The_Iceman

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on September 30, 2017, 07:27:55 pm
wow, thanks for sharing, other pics painted a different picture

You have media people like Trey Schapp who were being intentionally misleading with their Twitter posts to push a narrative.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 30, 2017, 09:05:11 pm
You have media people like Trey Schapp who were being intentionally misleading with their Twitter posts to push a narrative.
Appears that way

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Athog on September 30, 2017, 08:47:20 pm
I thought it was not that bad. I guess you were
Wanting it to be bad .
Put down the beer and go to bed.

factchecker

Trey Schapp is based out of little rock.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Hogdomer on September 30, 2017, 08:30:53 pm
Auburn looks extremely good.  Only loss is 14-6 to an elite Clemson team.  It could be as bad as last year.
Agree, and they're good in all the wrong places for us. Could see us competing with USCe, MSTake, Ole Mrs, LSU... Bammer and Awbarn gonna be rough

code red

Auburn will own us.  They can single us up and stifle our run at the same time.  They will score every series.  Yes.  Our defense is that bad.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Al Boarland

Auburn's DL and LB's are going to destroy our line. Not to mention they have very good DB's. Going to be a long day for AA.

Al Boarland

Quote from: BigoBoys on September 30, 2017, 08:24:01 pm
After last year's beat down, this might a game circled on the schedule.

We didn't have the A&M game circled?

BigoBoys

Al Boarland

Quote from: BigoBoys on September 30, 2017, 09:50:21 pm
56-3

What about all the players talking about how CBB had never beaten A&M?

BigoBoys

Quote from: Al Boarland on September 30, 2017, 09:51:51 pm
What about all the players talking about how CBB had never beaten A&M?
What players?

Al Boarland

Quote from: BigoBoys on September 30, 2017, 09:55:58 pm
What players?
Agim and the others interviewed leading up to the A&M game. They all wanted to win the game for CBB. Some would say they had it circled.

Hog Pharm

Yep. When you post a pic 20 minutes before the game of course it's going to look sparse. Plus everyone knows 11:00 am kickoffs are notorious for late arriving crowds.

BigoBoys

Quote from: Al Boarland on September 30, 2017, 10:10:00 pm
Agim and the others interviewed leading up to the A&M game. They all wanted to win the game for CBB. Some would say they had it circled.
And?