Previous topic - Next topic

sooie dog

LSU fags wearing boas
Tenn fat phil
Bama just because
OM preppy farm boys
Aub  TT

HawgWyld

God, how I miss playing Texas every year. That was a rivalry! I'm pretty apathetic about most SEC teams, but it was dandy fun to get worked up over Texas, wasn't it?

RebelHawg

1. Bama...."King Pins" of the SEC
2. Tennessee....Fulmer and I just dont like Rocky Top
3. Florida....Just cause they are Florida
4. S. Carolina....Steve S.
5. LSU....Fans
6. Auburn...Tommy...
7. Ole Miss... Dont really care abou them.
8. Miss State.... Punks
9. Vandy... No body should lose to them.
10. Georgia...I like the coach but they are always good.
11. Kentucky.... Cause of basketball, but I respect them.

beebefootballfan

January 27, 2006, 12:12:16 pm #53 Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 12:14:48 pm by beebefootballfan
1. Tennessee - Nothing sucks like the big orange of tennessee, well unless you count the burnt orange of texas
2. Kentucky
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. Ole Miss
6. Alabama
7. Georgia
8. Miss St.
9. Auburn
10. South Carolina
11. Vanderbilt
"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

hoggystyle78

Sanctified Swine

1. The SEC REFS
2. Tennessee
3.  LSU
4.  Mississippi St.
5.  OLE MISS
6.  South Carolina
7.  Alabama
8.  Auburn
9.  Florida
10. Kentucky
11. Vandy
12. Georgia

pretty much in order of the ones we have to compete against in Football being on the top of the list adn the ones we don't see as often being on the bottom (exception Tennessee - but whats not to hate there?)

and yes the refs are at the top  -- they are the biggest opposition for us it seems  -- verse Auburn in Football (the phantom holds) the last two in games against SC (inadvertant whistle!!, called back int for Td this year) LSU in basketball last year, Alabama in hoops this year -- I could go on!! Too many to count!

Hawgz4Life

Quote from: hogfan064 on January 26, 2006, 03:05:59 pm
Mine would be beginning with most hated ending with least hated

1. LSU-Rude and obnoxious. Very strange group
2. Auburn-I hate Tommy T.
3. Ole Miss-Stuck up fans who have nothing to be stuck up about
4. Georgia-Rude and annoying
5. Florida-Rude fans and they are good at every sport it seems
6. Tennessee-Not really rude fans, but hate the team
7. Kentucky-No real hate, just don't like
8. Vandy-No reason to like them, no reason to hate them
9. Miss. State-Same as Vandy, but they aren't as rich
10. Alabama-I want us to beat them, but I don't wish bad on them
11. South Carolina-Their fans are polite and they really are loyal for a program that has accomplished nothing other than a great baseball program

I can't choose an order. If they ain't The Hogs, then f.u.c.k. 'em. LOL!

Hawgz4Life

Quote from: HawgWyld on January 27, 2006, 10:43:31 am
God, how I miss playing Texas every year. That was a rivalry! I'm pretty apathetic about most SEC teams, but it was dandy fun to get worked up over Texas, wasn't it?
I been saying this ever since our "exhibition" games a couple of years ago. I vaguely remember the SWC splitting up (I'm 33), but man oh man, how fun it would be to have Texass on the schedule every year. Tradition is just tradition. I don't get the same feeling from "the golden boot", but I love giving the horns down sign.

razorback3072

1. Tennessee-- Phat Phil, "rockytop" and orange of any color just suck.
2. Alabama-- Classless coach and fans.
3. Miss St.-- It's those dam cowbells.
4. LSU
5. South Carolina--Having Spurrier moves them up the list
6. Florida
7. Auburn
8. Ole Miss
9. Kentucky
10. Georgia
11. Vanderbilt
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

mamahog

Here's my 2 cents:

1. Tennessee
2. LSU (pretty hard to pick between 1 & 2)
3. Florida (would be 1 if we had to play them every year)
4. Auburn
5. Alabama
6. Miss State
7. Ole Miss
8. South Carolina
9. Georgia
10. Kentucky  (the most forgettable football team in the SEC)
11. Vanderbilt (can't pick on the rear too bad most years...even if we did get beat this year)

I really think I can lump it into 3 catagories:  Teams 1-3 complete hatred for, Teams 4-7 can't stand but don't get worked up over, Teams 8-11 actually can say nice things about or they don't faze me.

PennHOG

1.  HATE LSU! HATE LSU! HATE LSU! AHhh!! AHHhh!!
2.  Tennessee (memories of the Ark-Tenn Cotten Bowl)
3.  South Carolina (because I lived there for 5 years)
4.  Alabama (for their arrogance)
5.  Kentucky
6.  Florida
7.  Georgia
8.  Miss. St.
9.  Vandy
10.  Ole Miss
11.  Auburn
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

brooks74

Football only
1.  Tennessee
2.  LSU
3.  Auburn
4.  Florida
5.  MSU
6.  USC
7.  Kentucky
8.  Ole Miss
9.  Vandy
10.Georgia
11. Bama

razorson

Ole Miss, Tenn,LSU,Ala,Miss St, Auburn, the rest you can throw in a hat. Any fan from Ole Miss or Tenn have to be the worst, especially  those from the Memphis and north Miss. Yes I put the Memphis Tiger fans as the worst  that I've been around.

jforte

RBLtoHOG

Mine use to be Tennessee but one of my good friends is on the football team (Slick Shelley). I hate Bama, LSU, and Georgia the most.... im scared to say this but I kinda like Florida
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

wincrimson

Quote from: Bogarto on January 27, 2006, 12:31:07 am
Quote from: wincrimson on January 26, 2006, 10:17:28 pm
Guys guys guys... there is a reason we Bama fans are arrogant. Check the books and you'll see why.

12 National Championships
21 SEC championships
Most Bowl Appearances in the NCAA (52)
Most Bowl Wins in the NCAA (30)
Highest Winning Percentage in the SEC
#4 In the NCAA In All-Time Winning Percentage
#6 In the NCAA In All-Time Wins

And then there's also some guy that came from Fordyce, AR that wasn't half bad and won 323 games. . . his name escapes me.

How many titles since we were born?

You are 24, right? Counting from then............

1 National Championship
4 SEC Championships
More SEC Championship Game Appearances Than Any Other Western Division School
19 Bowl Appearances
12 Bowl Victories

Anything else?

wincrimson

Quote from: Bogarto on January 27, 2006, 04:04:53 pm
1 NT in the last 24 years isn't going to help you overcome the fact that Mike Shula is your coach. Have fun running hb draws all year, Shula makes Nutt's offense look like the 2000 Rams.

By gaining 2 more yards a game? And oh yeah, we played half the season without one of the nation's best playmakers. . .

And having the conference's best D kinda makes up for it don't you think?

wincrimson

Roadrunner

Quote from: wincrimson on January 27, 2006, 04:22:14 pm
Why the "no response?"
You'd probably get a better response on the tahd bored.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

WichitaStateRazorback

Quote from: JusPiggin on January 26, 2006, 03:19:12 pm
simply hate them all........... there fans... players...coaches and there refs!!!!!!!! ROOT HOG OR DIE
It's the only way you can live your life.

Allister Fiend

Quote from: wincrimson on January 27, 2006, 04:11:14 pm
1 NT in the last 24 years isn't going to help you overcome the fact that Mike Shula is your coach. Have fun running hb draws all year, Shula makes Nutt's offense look like the 2000 Rams.

By gaining 2 more yards a game? And oh yeah, we played half the season without one of the nation's best playmakers. . .

Yeah, that D looked great against Auburn. Man, you guys looked like us playing USC in LA. All of your offensive numbers came in the first half of the season. Bama is well known for having to rely on one player. When he goes down, you have ZERO. How long did you guys go at one point this season without a TD? And back to that Auburn game. Does the number 11 ring a bell? For God's sake, Tommy Tuberville sacked brodie at least twice! And then, what an offensive explosion against that mighty Texas Tech defense in the Cotton Bowl. If you are going to come on this board and run your mouth about all the National Championships you won during years that Bama lost their bowl games, then you are truly digging for history. How many undisputed NC's did Bama really win? I'll tell you this, Bama has about as much right to the the '64 title as Vandy. YOU LOST YOUR BOWL GAME! What a joke. This is why Bama is #1 on my list.

wincrimson

Quote from: Allister Fiend on January 27, 2006, 10:41:29 pm

Yeah, that D looked great against Auburn. Man, you guys looked like us playing USC in LA. All of your offensive numbers came in the first half of the season. Bama is well known for having to rely on one player. When he goes down, you have ZERO. How long did you guys go at one point this season without a TD? And back to that Auburn game. Does the number 11 ring a bell? For God's sake, Tommy Tuberville sacked brodie at least twice! And then, what an offensive explosion against that mighty Texas Tech defense in the Cotton Bowl. If you are going to come on this board and run your mouth about all the National Championships you won during years that Bama lost their bowl games, then you are truly digging for history. How many undisputed NC's did Bama really win? I'll tell you this, Bama has about as much right to the the '64 title as Vandy. YOU LOST YOUR BOWL GAME! What a joke. This is why Bama is #1 on my list.

C'mon now... you can't talk smack about our bowl game. 1) Because we were in one and 2) because we won it.

How long did we go without a TD? We didn't get in the endzone in one game this season, Tennessee. Too bad we won that one as well... 6-3.

And what years (plural) did we lose our bowl game and then win the NC? That happened once, and I admit that Arkansas was screwed. You guys do have a right to claim the '64 championship along with us. . . fine by me.

Here's the write-up:

Quote*The 1964 national championship was historic not so much for who won but for when the title was awarded. In 1964, seven different entities named a mythical national champion. The two most notable polls to fans at the time - The Associated Press and the United Press International - did not wait until after the bowl games to award their champion. Because of that, Alabama was named the national champ by the AP, UPI, and Litkenhous groups. However, the Crimson Tide went on to lose, 21-17, to Texas in the Orange Bowl and finish 10-1 on the year. Arkansas remained the only undefeated team in the country at 11-0 with its victory over Nebraska. Two groups who waited until after the bowl games to name their champion - The Football Writers Association of America and the Helms Athletic Foundation - named Frank Broyles' Razorbacks as national champs. Both the AP and UPI changed their procedure the next year, choosing to wait until after the bowls to announce their final polls. NationalChamps.net recognizes this tribute to the great Arkansas team of 1964.

mikeirwin

1. Alabama (I like nothing about them).
2. Mississippi State (I can't stand the way their band plays that stupid fight song over and over during the game).
The rest of them are about the same to me.

RebelHawg

64 Champ. will forever be known as The University Of Arkansas Razorbacks. Where do you think Jimmy Johnson got the saying....How bout dem Cowboys....SORRY! HOW BOUT DEM HOGS!

HogPharmD

If something happens to me and all the Razorback blood is drained from my body and none of my brothers here have my blood type... it would be OK to replace it with Auburn blood. Can't stand 'Bama.... <sniff, sniff> anybody smell something in this room?

Roadrunner

And back to that Auburn game. Does the number 11 ring a bell? For God's sake, Tommy Tuberville sacked brodie at least twice!

Only because wincrimson insists on beating his chest, I have to correct this particular stat.  ;D
I work with an alabama fan who mourned that loss and was calling for their coach's head that Monday, he said Auburn actually sacked their QB TWELVE times, not eleven times in that game.
If forgot how many of those were in the first quarter alone.  :o
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.