Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014-15 deer hunt

Started by toshortrock, January 08, 2015, 10:31:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

toshortrock

ok guys,,how was your over all deer hunting this year,i go out here and say mine was good not great,,they were all doe except for button buck
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Virgil

An 8 point and a doe with ML and two does with MG.  My son also took his first deer this year, a doe. 

The freezer is plenty stocked!!
It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

theFlyingHog

I'm just now getting the chance to spend time in the stand. Put a bolt through a doe on Christmas Eve but didn't drop it.

AcornHunter

Quote from: Virgil on January 08, 2015, 10:58:09 am
An 8 point and a doe with ML and two does with MG.  My son also took his first deer this year, a doe. 

The freezer is plenty stocked!!
I give a hearty thumbs up to your son!

AcornHunter

One might say that modern gun season went about half (see "What's your plan?") like my mind's eye saw it leading up to opening morning.  Instead of a about a 200 yard shot, the shot was about half that distance.  Instead of a broadside, I had a head-on shot.  The hunt worked out well, a productive, enjoyable morning.

I didn't hunt again.  I left the remaining freezer space for Son who came in from college the second week of season.  He filled the space.

I give thanks to LORD for the bounty He produces.

Have fun!

Hog1952

One of my best. 8pt first day of ML then 10pt first day of big gun. Both big deer for NW Ar.  Going to finish off with a doe this week for triple trophy.

Junkyard Hog

GaryHog

Killed two bucks  a 7 pt and a 8 pt with a 21 inch inside spread
Make America Great Again!!!!!!!