Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Frazier

Started by MAGA45, October 14, 2017, 10:57:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MAGA45

"Been waiting to say this for 4 years but I kept silent. And I quote " THATS THE REASON I CAME TO ALABAMA" #RollTide Good night."
Fake News

RedRock

Quote from: MAGA45 on October 14, 2017, 10:57:17 pm
"Been waiting to say this for 4 years but I kept silent. And I quote " THATS THE REASON I CAME TO ALABAMA" #RollTide Good night."
Glad he went there too. 

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Was this on his twitter?
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Dark Helmet Hog

He better be getting a good education while he's there. He's gonna need it.

crayola99

MAGA45

Fake News

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on October 14, 2017, 11:00:34 pm
He better be getting a good education while he's there. He's gonna need it.
Not after the way he played tonight he wont. What really pisses me off is the fact that I cant blame him. Our program is a mess right now. Its embarrassing
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on October 14, 2017, 11:02:39 pm
Who is Josh Frazier?
DT from springdale Harber. #2 player in the state in the 2014, chose bama over us

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 14, 2017, 11:03:58 pm
DT from springdale Harber. #2 player in the state in the 2014, chose bama over us

Forgot the /sarcasm.

Kid needs to move on. Sad that he still tweets that kinda stuff.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 14, 2017, 11:02:53 pm
Not after the way he played tonight he wont. What really pisses me off is the fact that I cant blame him. Our program is a mess right now. Its embarrassing

He won't make it to the NFL.

HOGINTENNESSEE

I hope he has good grades

factchecker

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 14, 2017, 11:02:53 pm
Not after the way he played tonight he wont.

1 tackle

1 pass breakup

1 QB hurry

Give him the Bronko Nagurski Trophy.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: factchecker on October 14, 2017, 11:06:29 pm
1 tackle

1 pass breakup

1 QB hurry

Give him the Bronko Nagurski Trophy.
It doesn't take much for a guy his size to get a shot, especially when you have saban in your corner

Bonehog

Can't wait to see him in the NFL, wait I mean teaching girls PE in South AR.
If you look at your reflection at the bottom of the well
What you see is only on the surface
When you try to see the meaning, hidden underneath
The measure of the depth can be deceiving
The bottom has a rocky reputation!
                      Joe Walsh

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 14, 2017, 11:08:32 pm
It doesn't take much for a guy his size to get a shot, especially when you have saban in your corner

His size will only take him so far. He was not impressive at Harber. He had a rep for being lazy and couldn't press his own body weight. He's never cracked the starting lineup at Bama and its taken him until this year to get any significant playing time. I hope he has taken advantage of his opportunity in the classroom there.

factchecker

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 14, 2017, 11:08:32 pm

You acted like he dominated tonight.

I saw him get stonewalled tonight as well.  He generated ZERO rush when we Kelley threw the TD pass.

On the season Frazier has 6 total tackles.

I wish him the best in his NFL career.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

snoot hoggy hog

You waited 4 years for mop up duty?
#PINERIDER

ICEman

I hope his Bama degree serves him well down in Alabama.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Wild Bill Hog

Can you really blame him for not wanting to spend his college years in the Beliema debacle?

ChitownHawg

Quote from: MAGA45 on October 14, 2017, 10:57:17 pm

This is you upon our program. Go away as you are not a Hawg.

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on October 15, 2017, 04:37:55 am
Can you really blame him for not wanting to spend his college years in the Beliema debacle?

Or with fans like you?

Be pissed at CBB and hope he slinks out of town. But stop with this crap. Our program and school aren't the enemy.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

The Hogfather

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on October 14, 2017, 11:19:18 pm
You waited 4 years for mop up duty?
#PINERIDER

Exactly.  Congrats on the benchrider rings.

jgphillips3

So he went to Alabama to wait 4 years to be second string?  Well...I guess we all want different things.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: ICEman on October 15, 2017, 04:24:59 am
I hope his Bama degree serves him well down in Alabama.
A degree from bammer doesn't get you much. A manager job at Krystal maybe?  :D

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Bonehog on October 14, 2017, 11:09:52 pm
Can't wait to see him in the NFL, wait I mean teaching girls PE in South AR.

Probably not in AR. You mean AL.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 15, 2017, 05:42:04 am
A degree from bammer doesn't get you much. A manager job at Krystal maybe?  :D

Or these crap holes.

Seebs

He mad a choice and is happy with it. Saban's strategy has long been to keep players from other SEC teams and when they wish to transfer, not allow them to go to a SEC team. Tenpenny comes to mind.

Blind them with the bright ;lights of a national championship and hobble them with having to transfer to a sub par school.  If Josh is happy with how this ll turned out great for him.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Seebs on October 15, 2017, 06:58:46 am
He mad a choice and is happy with it. Saban's strategy has long been to keep players from other SEC teams and when they wish to transfer, not allow them to go to a SEC team. Tenpenny comes to mind.

Blind them with the bright ;lights of a national championship and hobble them with having to transfer to a sub par school.  If Josh is happy with how this ll turned out great for him.

It is rare for any coach at any school to let a transfer go to a conference opponent. It happens but not very often.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Seebs

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 15, 2017, 07:31:04 am
It is rare for any coach at any school to let a transfer go to a conference opponent. It happens but not very often.
My point exactly. Why would Saban allow a player to start and contribute to another program when he can let him rot on the Bama bench?
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.