Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week One of the Hogville.net CFB Pick'em is Open

Started by WilsonHog, August 15, 2015, 10:23:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

There are four neutral site games: North Carolina vs. South Carolina, Louisville vs. Auburn, Arizona State vs. Texas A&M, and Wisconsin vs. Alabama.

The deadline to submit your picks is 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 3rd.

If you miss the weekly deadline for submitting your picks, please don't send me a PM asking me to reopen it. There is no way to do that and be fair to everyone else.

Have fun!

root_hawg

Is there a group for this or where do we make our picks?

razorbackfan86

Quote from: root_hawg on August 16, 2015, 12:00:54 pm
Is there a group for this or where do we make our picks?

At the top where it says "For the fans" click that then "football pick ems"

HOGfaninLA

Doug

Quote from: razorbackfan86At the top where it says "For the fans" click that then "football pick ems"
There's an even easier way than that. Under "Quick Links" above... click Football on the Pick'Ems line. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

panhandlepig

Thank-you to all who set up and administer the pick'em. It makes football season more fun, for sure.  When I saw this thread I thought, "Yay. I'm ready for some football!".  Go Hogs!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Doug on August 16, 2015, 05:47:48 pm
There's an even easier way than that. Under "Quick Links" above... click Football on the Pick'Ems line. :)

Had it been a snake, I'd be a goner.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Man gonna give it a go. Every year somewhere between week 3 and 6 I forget. Then I just drop it all together.
Let's make some waves.

pigbacon

Quote from: Doug on August 16, 2015, 05:47:48 pm

Thanks- this worked.  Couldn't get "For the fans" to work on my iPad.

Nashville Fan

What do you do if you are on the mobile Apple version. Football picked is not at the top. For th fans is on the home page but nothing happens when you select it.
Pittman or Bust!

Doug

Quote from: Nashville Fan on September 02, 2015, 07:31:08 pmWhat do you do if you are on the mobile Apple version. Football picked is not at the top. For th fans is on the home page but nothing happens when you select it.
You need to scroll down to the very bottom, where the SMF copyright is and select desktop view.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Well poop.  I missed week 1.  Lol oh well. Won't have to worry with it now.
Let's make some waves.