Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Participation Report

Started by rohnjobus, September 26, 2016, 10:39:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rohnjobus

According to the participation report Capps and Ramsey did not see any action against A&M.  Were they injured and I missed it, or was there some other explanation I missed?

Also, Jean Baptiste, Guidry, and Gunter all played.  Is this accurate?  Did these 3 burn their red shirt in this game?

PorkRinds

Coach said Capps had a scooter wreck and busted his head open.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 26, 2016, 10:41:02 am
Good lord.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on September 26, 2016, 10:58:30 am
Good lord.

Right? I feel like these kids should avoid scooters during the season but it does suck walking up and down those hills to and from class.

ricepig

Quote from: rohnjobus on September 26, 2016, 10:39:36 am
According to the participation report Capps and Ramsey did not see any action against A&M.  Were they injured and I missed it, or was there some other explanation I missed?

Also, Jean Baptiste, Guidry, and Gunter all played.  Is this accurate?  Did these 3 burn their red shirt in this game?

Guidry didn't play, both he and Duwop are #7, and Mitchell played on special teams, Gunter had played in two other games, and Jean Baptiste, I'm not sure of.

RazrRila99

What about the Wildcat play with Hammonds?  Is he playing STs this season? 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 26, 2016, 11:36:55 am
Right? I feel like these kids should avoid scooters during the season but it does suck walking up and down those hills to and from class.

You do realize we are discussing athletes don't you? They have a tight schedule time. If a scooter helps them fine but they also shouldn't have any problem walking up a hill if needed.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PorkRinds

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 26, 2016, 12:02:57 pm
You do realize we are discussing athletes don't you? yjey have a tight schedule time. If a scooter helps them fine but they also shouldn't have any problem walking up a hill.

That's the issue on the hill. It's not that it's hard to make it up the hills it's just that it takes so much longer.  On a tight schedule it can really help.  I personally fee like way too many of our guys use scooters though. It's asking for problems. JMO of course and at least they aren't crotch rockets.

FANONTHEHILL

My son isn't at the football building at 5:30am most days.  Workout and treatment until class time.  Ride to class, ride to lunch, ride back to class, ride back to football building.  Meetings at 2:30, practice and treatment until 7:30.  Ride over to Jones building for homework until 8:30-9.  Then ride back to his apartment.  With parking on campus, his scooter makes his life a lot easier.  Especially when you're dealing with leg injuries.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 26, 2016, 12:05:09 pm
That's the issue on the hill. It's not that it's hard to make it up the hills it's just that it takes so much longer.  On a tight schedule it can really help.  I personally fee like way too many of our guys use scooters though. It's asking for problems. JMO of course and at least they aren't crotch rockets.

Go to any other college campus and you'll see scooters are everywhere.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Biggus Piggus

Guidry and Jean-Baptiste did not play. Participation reports are always crap.
[CENSORED]!

ricepig

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 28, 2016, 06:48:08 pm
Guidry and Jean-Baptiste did not play. Participation reports are always crap.

They used the guys with the same numbers. McFain was out on the failed onside kick, they listed both McFain and Jean-Baptiste. I'm pretty sure Jean-Baptiste didn't even travel to Arlington.

hamhocks

On the hill now, scooters are the way of transportation for the  majority of
students. very common

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Inhogswetrust

Wild Bill Hog

Didn't some student get killed in a scooter wreck a couple of weeks ago?

hawginbigd1

Quote from: RazrRila99 on September 26, 2016, 11:48:33 am
What about the Wildcat play with Hammonds?  Is he playing STs this season?
He failed to field 2 punts against Texas State, not sure if that qualifies

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on September 30, 2016, 07:38:27 am
Didn't some student get killed in a scooter wreck a couple of weeks ago?
Yes.

Quote from: tophawg19 on September 28, 2016, 07:17:14 pm
helmets should be required
No they shouldn't.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

bennyl08

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 28, 2016, 06:33:44 pm
Go to any other college campus and you'll see scooters are everywhere.

Certainly not at OSU. Bicycles are a plenty though. Granted, it's a really flat campus.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 26, 2016, 10:41:02 am

Bawb strikes again.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: bennyl08 on October 01, 2016, 12:30:23 am
Certainly not at OSU. Bicycles are a plenty though. Granted, it's a really flat campus.

I'm talking about in regular, normal, sane places........................Oregon, Washington, and California campuses aren't applicable.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.