Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I love this team

Started by Biggus Piggus, November 10, 2017, 10:48:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

This Razorback team is going to ruin some good opponents. They will be competitive against everybody.
[CENSORED]!

Pinto

Quote from: rude1 on November 11, 2017, 10:51:04 am
Though Samford isn't a great team, it is exactly the type of team we have struggled with in the past. An experienced team, that could slow us down and slice our defense up in the half court game, especially from behind the arc.

I hope you're right but I'm not counting on it.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 11, 2017, 07:11:52 am
I'm learning to love this team.  Love Lesson #1 was borderline erotic.  If they want my unconditional love, they need to improve at the free throw line (+75%) and Gafford (who looks like Todd Day, BTW) needs to stay out of foul trouble.  Those two things will make or break this team when the going gets tough.

This could be one of those years, folks.
You didn't need to go there ponderinhog, but much appreciated. It feels kind of erotic being #1
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ThisTeetsTaken

We've got a combination of mature guards, athletic supporting cast, and sound defense. That's a recipe for a tourney team. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

niels_boar

That was pretty amazing, wasn't it.  It was arguably the best November defensive performance by a CMA team at Arkansas.
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.

blu

That's very encouraging - last year is we Feb before we figured out how to defend the perimeter.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

hawginbigd1