Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chaney/Pittman at UGA

Started by RazorbacksFan, September 23, 2017, 08:29:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorbacksFan

Regarding Jim Chaney/Sam Pittman together, what went so wrong here? UGA's pro offense looks to be working well.

IronHog

It wasn't all that bad here.....
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Letsroll1200

jwilliamson67

BassinHawg

It has to be Meddling by the PTB like Jeff Long and such.

There has to be something strange going on for there to be such a large division in success.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Coondog Hog

Pittman is the difference Enos looked better with his linemen
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

root_hawg

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Coondog Hog on September 23, 2017, 08:36:15 pm

Can't be, because every coach that leaves here actually sucked while here.  Even when they didn't suck the day before leaving. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jcbville

WorfHog

Quote from: Coondog Hog on September 23, 2017, 08:36:15 pm

CBB took the linemen and begged Pittman to stay. He knew he needed that guy.

farmhawg

Quote from: RazorbacksFan on September 23, 2017, 08:29:37 pm
Regarding Jim Chaney/Sam Pittman together, what went so wrong here? UGA's pro offense looks to be working well.
Bretts interference.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.