Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick question

Started by wpswillriseagain, July 28, 2017, 07:34:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wpswillriseagain

I just bought tickets for the Texas A&M game and was wondering if it will be a night or day game.. I know the past few years it has been night but I'm trying to plan whether I need to leave a day early and book a hotel room or have a room booked for that night. Thanks.
WPS

bennyl08

The current time for kickoff is TBD.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Dr. Starcs

One thing is certain - it will be a day or night game.

TeufelHog

You would think by now we would be able to negotiate a time-slot that didn't include the glaring evening sun blinding the players of both teams.  At least half of every game in "Jerry's World" has been affected by the sun blazing on at least half of the field.

rhames

Looking at the schedule....if we best TCU and the Aggies beat ucla it will be the 2:30 cbs game.  Could still be if either team loses one of those games.

If not 230 6 or 7 on ESPN.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

bphi11ips

Has it been at night yet?  Can't think of one in Dallas.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

rhames

Quote from: bphi11ips on July 28, 2017, 10:13:00 pm
Has it been at night yet?  Can't think of one in Dallas.

Like the past 2 years........
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Hog Pharm

Quote from: TeufelHog on July 28, 2017, 09:39:43 pm
You would think by now we would be able to negotiate a time-slot that didn't include the glaring evening sun blinding the players of both teams.  At least half of every game in "Jerry's World" has been affected by the sun blazing on at least half of the field.

Game was at 8:30 last year