Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan064

clarksville hog

Josh, you could probably go to bed, sleep a few hours, then watch the rest in the morning!

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

jdhogster

Quote from: josh_sec33 on May 31, 2009, 12:22:41 am
I'm now conflicted myself....see who wins this insanity , or go to bed. I'm gettin' sleepy...

I am getting tired just from holding the upsidedown hook'em horns sign for so long.  I need BC to end this.

hogfan064

chiefsfan

Still tied  Bottom 23rd

Texas fans are really quiet.  I think they are sleeping
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan064

3 outs from being the only NCAA game to reach 24 innings.   Only 3.5 innings from being 3 games

bsking

Bosshog479

I wonder if that Texas coach will come out and shake hands or if he will pull that stunt that he did a couple years ago at the NC game when they lost and wouldnt take the 2nd place trophy?

hogfan064

chiefsfan

24th inning

Basically we are at the point that the loser of this game will have to play 6 games in 3 days to advance out of this regional

kitshicker

Quote from: bsking on May 31, 2009, 12:27:50 am
Lets go BC.  Ive got 8:30 church in the morning!
They may still be playing when you get home from church.

010HogFan

Woohoo a record's been set. I'll be able to tell my grandkids about this one. lol.

mj4president

Quote from: Bosshog479 on May 31, 2009, 12:29:52 am
I wonder if that Texas coach will come out and shake hands or if he will pull that stunt that he did a couple years ago at the NC game when they lost and wouldnt take the 2nd place trophy?

No, that takes too much time.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

jdhogster

PigDaddyKane

Quote from: bsking on May 31, 2009, 12:18:05 am
what free base?  I wasn't watching.

BC had runners on 1st and 3rd and texas wasn't keeping the guy at 1st on the base.  He could have moved to 2nd pretty easily. 
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

N HOG

bsking

Quote from: kitshicker on May 31, 2009, 12:31:55 am

Then I'll be one tired dude.  I'm watching till its over.

By the way, is there any chance of the game being suspended?  I know there are strict schedules but if it gets to be 2am you have to think of the kids.

Seems like without too much hassle, they could just start this game at 1pm tomorrow, have the elim game at 7.  Then play both final games (if needed) on monday.  But I have no idea what the procedures are.

PigDaddyKane

Quote from: bsking on May 31, 2009, 12:27:50 am
Lets go BC.  Ive got 8:30 church in the morning!

Amen.  At 1:00 I'm out of here.  Come on BC.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

mj4president

I hope Texas scores in a couple innings and BC comes back to tie it

clarksville hog

I'm way past ready to go to bed,but my son and I are trying to hang with it to see if it will ever end

jdhogster

Quote from: kitshicker on May 31, 2009, 12:31:55 am

They are bringing in a pastor to preach at the field there in Austin at the completion of this game, so people won't have to leave and can save their seats for the next game.

chiefsfan

something else im learning today

the NCAA assigns 6 umpires to a regional site.  only 4 work per game so 2 sit out.   that way each umpire will get at least 4 games of work in, but also sit out 2 games

kitshicker

Quote from: jdhogster on May 31, 2009, 12:35:22 am
They are bringing in a pastor to preach at the field there in Austin at the completion of this game, so people won't have to leave and can save their seats for the next game.
Would that make it a "Sermon on the Mound"?

chiefsfan

If this were a razorback game.  Hogville would be having to warm up PBP guys in the bullpen

hogfan064

Quote from: mj4president on May 31, 2009, 12:34:45 am
I hope Texas scores in a couple innings and BC comes back to tie it

I don't think BC is capable of scoring

jdhogster

Quote from: kitshicker on May 31, 2009, 12:37:21 am
Would that make it a "Sermon on the Mound"?
yeah, they would have to save all those poor texas souls.

hogfan064

About 2 hours ago I joked that this game might not finish before UVA-UC Irvine.  I might be right.  That game is in the 9th with UVA up 5-0

UVA-Irvine started 4 hours after this game!

chiefsfan

Now we are talking about guys being retired "back in the 22nd inning"  Scary

chiefsfan

hogfan064

Bottom of the 24th still 2-2

I wonder if the concessions still have food

LJHOG

Quote from: bsking on May 31, 2009, 12:18:05 am
what free base?  I wasn't watching.
runners 1st and 3rd, two out and texass not holding the runner on first.  he stayed at first through 6 or 7 pitches.

chiefsfan

Would the owner of the car parked in Lot C section 10 please move your vehicle so the Morning grounds crew shift can get in...

kitshicker

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 31, 2009, 12:42:00 am
Bottom of the 24th still 2-2

I wonder if the concessions still have food
Maybe, the expiration date is prolly past by now though. this is getting crazy.

hogfan064

chiefsfan

Flatfoot

Quote from: kitshicker on May 31, 2009, 12:44:27 am
Maybe, the expiration date is prolly past by now though. this is getting crazy.

2 and 2/3 games played in this one. Unfreakin believable.  How do you lose that game and not go bathouse crazy.   
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

whatsshakinbacon

Going to the 25th.

Announcers said there have been zero double plays tonight. 

Regardless of outcome, this is amazing.

jdhogster

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 31, 2009, 12:43:44 am
Would the owner of the car parked in Lot C section 10 please move your vehicle so the Morning grounds crew shift can get in...

Check that....I'm losing my mind here...we have field turf....our dirt is fake too....just some people posing as a grounds crew

hogfan064

Stadium is still 95% full.  I'm not sure I could sit through all of this.  We're 10 minutes away from 7 hours

clarksville hog

chiefsfan

I wonder if this game will end in time for Football season

jdhogster

UC Irvine game just ended.  I saw a rooster makin' it's way up to a post...getting ready to sound the morning alarm.

hogfan064

Flatfoot

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 31, 2009, 12:49:37 am
Stadium is still 95% full.  I'm not sure I could sit through all of this.  We're 10 minutes away from 7 hours

Are they calling Waffle House to cater the next 9 innings? 
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

hogfan064

Announcers said Mac Brown just twittered them that he heard the Horns were still playing.  I guess he just woke up

He's in Iraq

Big Papa Satan

Home run!  BC wins!

not really.  I'm just [CENSORED] with y'all