Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

70-0

Started by Pork Ranger, September 11, 2017, 01:30:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pork Ranger

Is what Arkansas has been outscored in the second half of their last 3 football games (excluding FAMU). Has there ever been a worse record?

onebadrubi

You know how I know you have an agenda?  You want to say 3 games because it makes your stat look worse but you even note you are removing a game for no reason than to remove it make your stat look more severe. 

What is wrong with using the stat as the last 4 games, it make it more real.  and we are ALL aware of how the last 4 games went.  We all woudl agree there are major concerns and issues. 

hogcard1964

Does it really matter?  The fan base is happy with this.

Hogdomer

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 11, 2017, 01:32:33 pm
You know how I know you have an agenda?  You want to say 3 games because it makes your stat look worse but you even note you are removing a game for no reason than to remove it make your stat look more severe. 

What is wrong with using the stat as the last 4 games, it make it more real.  and we are ALL aware of how the last 4 games went.  We all woudl agree there are major concerns and issues. 

There is a reason.  FAMU is FCS and shouldn't count.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Did you know that Arkansas hasn't won a single game when they didn't score more points than the other team? Not a single one!

We all get it. None of us are happy. Except those who get satisfaction when the Hogs suck. I never understood those people.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hogdomer on September 11, 2017, 01:34:26 pm
There is a reason.  FAMU is FCS and shouldn't count.

It shouldnt?  Then why do we count it in the W-L of the season?  Why are not 0-1-1*?  Why are stats allowed to be used to boast a heisman candidate when half came from opponents that will nto ever compete for a play off spot?  It's not how this works. 

onebadrubi

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on September 11, 2017, 01:34:51 pm
Because one is an FCS opponent and the other are P5 opponents... It's also because all we heard in the offseason was how they're fixing the collapses and problems in redzone and OL. Well, doesn't appear they did. So it's just like a looong, bad hangover.

We didn't collapse against TCU, we never came out.  So it is different. 

jimhog

So what if someone has an agenda; Doesn't change the original statement.

GunnerHawg70

Whelp, looks like the CBB / CDE / CPR and the Hogs got some work to do during the next two weeks... ::)

WMHawgfan

Quote from: The Chief on September 11, 2017, 01:35:33 pm
Did you know that Arkansas hasn't won a single game when they didn't score more points than the other team? Not a single one!

We all get it. None of us are happy. Except those who get satisfaction when the Hogs suck. I never understood those people.
if you listen to most on here, we haven't won many where we did outscore the opponent.

onebadrubi

Quote from: jimhog on September 11, 2017, 01:37:52 pm

I never said the point he is trying to make is wrong, I just said why does he have to fabricate his comment to make it.  Agenda's are ridiculous around here and they are annoying.  You don't need help calling out the problems here, so tell it how it really is.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: jimhog on September 11, 2017, 01:37:52 pm

Please research the term, "ad nauseam."

I guess I should probably just stop reading.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

longpig

In 2013 any Saturday the Hogs didn't suck was a W to me.   May have to recallibrate to 2013 expectations.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Redhogs

How about Bert is 0-15 when trailing at halftime..like that one? Those halftime adjustment are awesome.  ::) ::) Real enough for ya?
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

HawgTrough

That's a very reasonable post that reflects some damning statistics. Lol @ shooting the messenger 
WPS

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Is that anything like removing an entire season because it's hurts an agenda?

presidenthog

Actually it is a perfectly fine to remove fam u. Now his stat shows the last 3 P5 games. Fam u should not count.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: HawgTrough on September 11, 2017, 01:57:02 pm
That's a very reasonable post that reflects some damning statistics. Lol @ shooting the messenger
Bret, and this is serious, may qualify for the show "My 600 lb Life" if he continues eating, drinking beer then going straight to bed. I am really begin to worry about the man.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

snoblind

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 11, 2017, 01:33:03 pm
Does it really matter?  The fan base is happy with this.

Weren't you exposed as a Bama fan?

HawgTrough

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on September 11, 2017, 02:01:33 pm
Bret, and this is serious, may qualify for the show "My 600 lb Life" if he continues eating, drinking beer then going straight to bed. I am really begin to worry about the man.

Yep, he looks skinny in my dated avatar pic.
WPS

DeltaBoy

WE SUCK AGAIN!!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Dr Carl aka Shorthog on September 11, 2017, 01:58:14 pm
Is that anything like removing an entire season because it's hurts an agenda?

Bam!

al_pigcino

What's our record against teams that are ranked lower than us?

RazorbackAlways

And what agenda is that? The fact that BB needs to be fired?

jcbville

Quote from: The Chief on September 11, 2017, 01:35:33 pm

Pork Ranger

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 11, 2017, 01:39:34 pm
I never said the point he is trying to make is wrong, I just said why does he have to fabricate his comment to make it.  Agenda's are ridiculous around here and they are annoying.  You don't need help calling out the problems here, so tell it how it really is.

Gawwwwwddd, just move on if you don't like it. Actually, I was just posting what Sully said on the Buzz this afternoon

onebadrubi

Quote from: RazorbackAlways on September 11, 2017, 04:10:50 pm
And what agenda is that? The fact that BB needs to be fired?

Quote possibly the truth, but you don't have to alter stats to make the point.  The coach has given us enough to bash him with being 100% honest

Pork Ranger

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 11, 2017, 08:05:46 pm
Quote possibly the truth, but you don't have to alter stats to make the point.  The coach has given us enough to bash him with being 100% honest

Dude just let the thread die then and quit acting like I was trying to create an agenda. Most people understand the importance of that stat. Should have said P5 teams so you could get off your b!t*hy high horse

ShadowHawg

Didn't we get out scored over 100-0 during an 8 quarter stretch CBB's first season? Sometime around the South Carolina game.

Pork Ranger

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 11, 2017, 08:58:34 pm
Didn't we get out scored over 100-0 during an 8 quarter stretch CBB's first season? Sometime around the South Carolina game.

I'm pretty sure we put up 7 points to Alabama and South Carolina 100ish points..

hoglady

I was listening to Bo's show yesterday - someone called in and said "Bo, it's looking like we're going to have to figure out a way to score before the game starts."
Bo started laughing and I was chuckling, too.
It was some much needed light hearted humor.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

TheJoeyBucketz

At this point it looks like we are gonna suck again. It looks like the BB era was a huge balls-up.

With that said, I lmao at posters who get all butt hurt and act like they can change anything by what they post on a freaking message board.

You literally took the time to go back to last season and do the math on our second half results and created an entire thread about it.

I agree with your conclusions, but I laugh at your wasted effort.

At this point I'm just here to point fingers and laugh at the fat kids and start food fights.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece