Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whitt to....

Started by Tusks, May 05, 2016, 12:24:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

SMU.

SIAP

http://swtimes.com/sports/ua-notebook-ex-hogs-guard-whitt-transferring-smu

Article says Kipta is on their roster.  How did he get eligible at SMU but not on the hill?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

azhog10

Quote from: tusked on May 05, 2016, 12:24:18 pm
SMU.

SIAP

http://swtimes.com/sports/ua-notebook-ex-hogs-guard-whitt-transferring-smu

Article says Kipta is on their roster.  How did he get eligible at SMU but not on the hill?
Wouldn't say Kapita has been cleared by the NCAA to play. He may have signed but I believe he still has a long road before he becomes officially elgible to play.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Tusks

My thought on JW is whatever man.....im not sure Brown realizes he's even on a basketball court most of the time, much less coaching a game.

Captain Morgan

Quote from: tusked on May 05, 2016, 12:48:00 pm
My thought on JW is whatever man.....im not sure Brown realizes he's even on a basketball court most of the time, much less coaching a game.
He can't coach when he has won a national championship and an NBA championship. But Anderson with his 53% conference record at Arkansas can coach? I would like to take a hit off the pipe your smoking.

3kgthog

I feel pretty confident that SMU is the 2nd or 3rd dirtiest program in D1. Several other teams are in a tie for 1st.

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: 3kgthog on May 05, 2016, 01:13:29 pm
I feel pretty confident that SMU is the 2nd or 3rd dirtiest program in D1. Several other teams are in a tie for 1st.
Baylor is one of those (how else can you explain getting kids to move to Waco, Any school where Sandsbury coaches will be on that list.  Duke is dirty, but coach K is Teflon coated, Kentucky, UCONN, Syracuse. 

King Kong

Quote from: Captain Morgan on May 05, 2016, 01:13:16 pm
He can't coach when he has won a national championship and an NBA championship. But Anderson with his 53% conference record at Arkansas can coach? I would like to take a hit off the pipe your smoking.

Pretty sure he was making a reference to Brown's age with his comments. I don't believe he was questioning if Brown wasn't/is a great basketball mind at any point.

I don't question Nolan or Eddie Sutton basketball minds. But I also wouldn't want them coaching at this point in their lives

CallMeAl

Quote from: King Kong on May 05, 2016, 01:34:05 pm
Pretty sure he was making a reference to Brown's age with his comments. I don't believe he was questioning if Brown wasn't/is a great basketball mind at any point.

I don't question Nolan or Eddie Sutton basketball minds. But I also wouldn't want them coaching at this point in their lives
It is mandatory to bash Mike Anderson on every thread in this forum.
Hog since birth.

Tusks

Quote from: 3kgthog on May 05, 2016, 01:13:29 pm

It's not even the dirty.  Sure LB has won but he's not the Larry Brown THAT won those titles.  He's a shell of himself.  He also cheated at KU to win that title.

Jim Brown was one of the best RB to ever play the game but he's not getting free agent offers right now.

I just think of all the schools to go to, why not go to a hot young technician of the game since he was so put off with his time on the hill.  LB ain't gonna teach him much at this point.

Hawg Red

I don't believe Ted Kapita has yet signed with SMU. And it's probably because he's not going to be eligible.

IronMountainHog

Hope Whitt gets to sit opposite side of the bench from his coach. Those Depends get full and stinky during a long game.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: IronMountainHog on May 05, 2016, 04:28:59 pm
Hope Whitt gets to sit opposite side of the bench from his coach. Those Depends get full and stinky during a long game.

Knowing Larry Brown's reputation he probably is giving all players there something full alright..........................full of money.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi