Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Assault U

Started by rlreev01, April 14, 2016, 12:46:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rlreev01

Baylor has now overtaken Penn State and Tennesse in the race for sexual assault by the football department. Another Baylor player was arrested for sexual assault. Two have been convicted and one lawsuit has been pId while others have been filed! The Baptist have sold out to Warden Briles!

IronMountainHog

Scumbag coach at a scumbag program. Not shocked one bit. It's not just football either. The basketball team has had a player murder a teammate in the past and that Coach Drew is a Calipari Jr. (cheater).

Hawgar The Horrible

No problem. I repent all the time.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Hawghiggs

Nothing will compare with what was allowed at State Penn U.

MultipleScoreGasms

Kind of ironic since Ken Starr (yes that Ken Starr) is the University President.  Seems somewhat hypocritical.  Perhaps he should clean this mess up.

Sivad

These criminal acts are another level of sewage to be sure but Baylor was always a dirty team when we played them in the SWC.

ZERO

And to think, many of us were crossing our fingers for Briles back in '12. These things tend to work themselves out, huh?
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

rlreev01

Since they are not a public university, their records are not for public viewing, therefore, we have not seen the storm that is at Tenner. I do know that they are taking heat for letting two years go by before they started investigating. Briles is sleazy.

rzrbk4life

You recruit your own problems. Just sayin
Let's call those hogs!!!!

pigture perfect

Are they any different than any other school? Or do they report their situations because ey actually want to clean em up?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Hawghiggs on April 14, 2016, 03:28:56 pm
True, but no one who allowed that is left at PSU and the university has paid quite a bit.

Meanwhile, the people letting it happen are still at Baylor and nobody is saying much of boo about it.

sickboy

Quote from: Hawghiggs on April 14, 2016, 03:28:56 pm

To be fair -- they don't need to be compared. They're both awful.