Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby gettin paid

Started by Pulled(PP)pork, April 14, 2016, 12:11:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on April 14, 2016, 12:11:40 pm
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2016/04/14/petrino-gets-new-louisville-contract/83026696/

time for a new motorcyle!

PP

He doesn't need a new motorcycle. All he needs to do there is talk to the basketball recruiting coordinator.........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

1highhog

Who gives a rats ass?  We're better off without him and even though he brought our program out of the gutter for a couple of years, with his recruiting since he was paying (literally) all his time with his hoe we were heading right back downward again.  He left our Program in a hellhole that took a complete rebuild.  I'm glad to be rid of that lying adulterous snake.

Pulled(PP)pork

says the person who wrote a long response, that doesn't give a "rats ass"

PP

clutch

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on April 14, 2016, 12:11:40 pm
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2016/04/14/petrino-gets-new-louisville-contract/83026696/

time for a new motorcyle!

PP

I was in Louisville last year and got a pretty good kick out of the fact that there's a big Harley Davidson dealership right by the football stadium.

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: clutch on May 01, 2016, 03:02:09 pm
I was in Louisville last year and got a pretty good kick out of the fact that there's a big Harley Davidson dealership right by the football stadium.

Why? The bike was not the problem.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: SpaCityHawg on May 01, 2016, 03:42:18 pm
they know he might need one again, and he won't have to go far, lol

PP

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: 1highhog on April 27, 2016, 04:45:33 pm
Who gives a rats ass?  We're better off without him and even though he brought our program out of the gutter for a couple of years, with his recruiting since he was paying (literally) all his time with his hoe we were heading right back downward again.  He left our Program in a hellhole that took a complete rebuild.  I'm glad to be rid of that lying adulterous snake.

LOL that a joke?
Let's make some waves.

clutch

Quote from: SpaCityHawg on May 01, 2016, 03:42:18 pm

It must suck going through life with no sense of humor.

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: clutch on May 03, 2016, 08:26:45 am
It must suck going through life with no sense of humor.

Sorry Clutch, I've been real pissy ever since my Harley Davidson stock began to drop ;)....Better?

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.