Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The reason I'm a Buddy Hield fan

Started by HawgHeadCheese, March 26, 2016, 06:12:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgHeadCheese

Am I the only person that saw Buddy Hield show the front of his jersey after he hit that 3. He didn't show the name on the back. The name on the front of the jersey means more than the one on the back. He showed the crowd I'm putting on for OU. I wish the great athletes in the state of Arkansas had that mind set.

Dr. Starcs

I like him because he actually stayed in school for 4 years and increased his draft status.

ricepig

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on March 26, 2016, 06:12:01 pm
Am I the only person that saw Buddy Hield show the front of his jersey after he hit that 3. He didn't show the name on the back. The name on the front of the jersey means more than the one on the back. He showed the crowd I'm putting on for OU. I wish the great athletes in the state of Arkansas had that mind set.

Buddy isn't from Oklahoma, can our non resident display the same mind set?

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: ricepig on March 26, 2016, 06:15:38 pm
Buddy isn't from Oklahoma, can our non resident display the same mind set?

I didn't say he waS, I was making a point that he was representing the name of Oklahoma instead of worrying about the name on the back of the jersey. This is why Portis will always be one of my all time fav. He wanted to put the Arkansas program on the map and his actions showed every game. I'm still a little sad Monk didn't sign with the hogs. It's not often we get the #4 recruit in the nation come thru Arkansas. Why not put on for Arkansas.

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 26, 2016, 06:15:15 pm
I like him because he actually stayed in school for 4 years and increased his draft status.
Yea he has made a huge jump from Jr. to Sr. year.

ricepig

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on March 26, 2016, 06:23:10 pm
I didn't say he waS, I was making a point that he was representing the name of Oklahoma instead of worrying about the name on the back of the jersey. This is why Portis will always be one of my all time fav. He wanted to put the Arkansas program on the map and his actions showed every game. I'm still a little sad Monk didn't sign with the hogs. It's not often we get the #4 recruit in the nation come thru Arkansas. Why not put on for Arkansas.

Ok, you're saying two different things, but I understand you want the best players to represent Arkansas.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on March 26, 2016, 06:12:01 pm

That happens a lot of times with a lot of players at a lot of schools. Maybe he's a nice guy but I don't know him. All I do know is he plays for OU and thats enough to not like him at least sports-wise.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi