Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Aboard... The Steamboat Express (aka The Cole Train) ?

Started by twistitup, February 04, 2018, 10:36:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

twistitup

Quote from: jdlew on February 07, 2018, 04:17:15 pm
Pulling for CK (he has a long way to go) but I'm fine with any of the QB's getting the job...The Allen's were by far our best choice the past few years...Clint Storner gives you the most honest and unfiltered assessment of the Hogs...and it has usually not been that good...But he said the the Allen boys were light years ahead of the other guys..He was not saying they were perfect...just the best we had now...He loves the new coach...

Why isn't CS a coach...seems like he would be a good one.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

bennyl08

Quote from: navyhog24 on February 07, 2018, 04:01:38 pm
I'm actually excited to see what Daulton Hyatt can do. I think he's about the best athlete at QB for CCM's offense.

Agree he's the best athlete at QB that we have; however, I'm betting that Morris wants the best QB on our roster to be our starter.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

jdlew

Quote from: twistitup on February 07, 2018, 05:36:27 pm
Why isn't CS a coach...seems like he would be a good one.

I think so too...He would expect a lot out of his players...I think Joe Ferguson  was coach early on at Arkansas...Joe was a hard worker and expected a lot from his QB's...

moses_007

michiganhog65

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hogsanity

Quote from: moses_007 on February 08, 2018, 08:31:57 am
I think Noland or Jones will win the starting job.

Oh good, pinning our offensive hopes to a true fr behind a reworked OL.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE