Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyree Wilson announcing today

Started by ricepig, January 31, 2018, 12:10:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Crootin experts say he is announcing sometime today if he's sticking with the Aggies, or flipping to us.

RyeHogFan

This would be a huuuuge get!!! Building up a strong DL and showing just what Morris can do in Texas!

PIGGTOWN HAM

RaisinHog

You gota like the fact that he is makeing announcement if he was gona stay at ag why even announce anything

imtad16

Quote from: ricepig on January 31, 2018, 12:10:51 pm
Crootin experts say he is announcing sometime today if he's sticking with the Aggies, or flipping to us.

Nothing earth shattering here, but a Dallas Morning News Aggie blogger says A&M should have reason to be nervous on Wilson flipping to Arkansas.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2018/01/30/work-still-done-texas-am-before-national-signing-day

"The one who may step away from A&M is four-star defensive end Tyree Wilson, who is being heavily pursued by divisional foe Arkansas.

New A&M defensive coordinator Mike Elko may have work to do in order to keep Wilson on board. Former DC John Chavis has an established relationship with Wilson, and is making a late push to flip his commitment to Chavis' new school, Arkansas."

King Kong

Either way good news for us. Good if we get him or good that we know now so know how hard to pursue the other DE's we are recruiting

WoooPigSooieShane

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 31, 2018, 12:17:30 pm
You gota like the fact that he is makeing announcement if he was gona stay at ag why even announce anything

He could just be announcing today so that he can shut down recruiting and be done with it. I think it is good to know that way we can make a big push at either Gerald or Okechuckwu if he's not flipping.

Hogindasticks

I hope so....this would be a huge get for Arkansas.

Trey1981

Nothing would surprise me with this staff. This one would be huge.

Hopeful Hog

Bubba's Bruisers

Bring me Wilson, then Brule and Foucha.  What a finish that would be.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hogindasticks

With Dorian coming in on a visit, Tyree better hurry up if he wants that scholarship.

WOOPIGDOOIE

If he flips, this d-line class will be unreal. It's already great, but Wilson would put it over the top

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: Hogindasticks on January 31, 2018, 12:42:56 pm
With Dorian coming in on a visit, Tyree better hurry up if he wants that scholarship.
Could be why he is announcing today. Can only hope

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

Richard Davenport

Quote from: ricepig on January 31, 2018, 12:10:51 pm
While you're at it you can say within the next hour or so.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 31, 2018, 12:52:19 pm

Are you the real Richard Davenport? The recruiting guy?

redleg

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

onebadrubi

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hopeful Hog on January 31, 2018, 01:24:54 pm
Are you the real Richard Davenport? The recruiting guy?
the one and the only.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 31, 2018, 12:52:19 pm

Ok, "in the next hour or so" .

SooieGeneris

There have been several references in this forum on if we "flip" Wilson. Wait, the 70s comedian? What does Geraldine say?
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: SooieGeneris on January 31, 2018, 01:45:33 pm
There have been several references in this forum on if we "flip" Wilson. Wait, the 70s comedian? What does Geraldine say?

Ok. Just go sit down now before you hurt yourself.

ADavisTheGOAT

Richard has been dead on with his predictions lately
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on January 31, 2018, 02:16:42 pm
Richard has been dead on with his predictions lately

So what's he predicting?

TexasRazorback

Any Word? I tried to google his twitter but couldnt find it.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Hopeful Hog on January 31, 2018, 02:20:37 pm
So what's he predicting?

That he'll stick with where he has been committed for quite some time now

Hogindasticks

🎬7️⃣ (Scared money don't make no money !) (Texas A&M Commit 👍🏾🏈) 👻tyreeisthatboy

010HogFan

Quote from: Hogindasticks on January 31, 2018, 02:26:43 pm
🎬7️⃣ (Scared money don't make no money !) (Texas A&M Commit 👍🏾🏈) 👻tyreeisthatboy

Yeah that's in his bio, but it's been that way forever. He could still flip

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 31, 2018, 02:26:24 pm

That's RD's prediction?

010HogFan

Hogindasticks

The_Boot_stops_here

010HogFan

Bubba's Bruisers

ricepig

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 31, 2018, 02:26:24 pm

I believe he said it was a total guess, that being said, from what I've read, all our guys are saying that.

Hopeful Hog

So probably no Wilson or Gerald. Or Bush or Battle or Goodrich. Hmmm oh well I'm giving the staff a pass on this year, it's almost impossible to make up for years of recruiting in only a few months.

TexasRazorback

Quote from: Hopeful Hog on January 31, 2018, 02:52:45 pm
So probably no Wilson or Gerald. Or Bush or Battle or Goodrich. Hmmm oh well I'm giving the staff a pass on this year, it's almost impossible to make up for years of recruiting in only a few months.

Just look at Texas. Herman has had a full year to recruit now and has them at Number 3 currently. Lets give Morris time and 2019 recruiting class will be great

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: ricepig on January 31, 2018, 02:47:27 pm
I believe he said it was a total guess, that being said, from what I've read, all our guys are saying that.

We're both correct.  His exact quote was "Total guess, but I'm thinking he'll go with where's he been committed for a long time." 

Hogindasticks

I hope it goes thru.  We need to make him a hog.

Hopeful Hog

hogmolar

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 31, 2018, 03:02:24 pm
We're both correct.  His exact quote was "Total guess, but I'm thinking he'll go with where's he been committed for a long time."
Chavis or A&M??

Hog10S

Quote from: hogmolar on January 31, 2018, 03:36:46 pm
Chavis or A&M??
I don't think Chavis qualifies as a "where", so I would have to think he means A&M.

island hog

Quote from: TexasRazorback on January 31, 2018, 02:58:31 pm
Just look at Texas. Herman has had a full year to recruit now and has them at Number 3 currently. Lets give Morris time and 2019 recruiting class will be great
texas can kiss my a&& and Herman is a punk.  Ok, I feel better...

redeye

Quote from: Hopeful Hog on January 31, 2018, 02:52:45 pm

You sound like you need a name change...  ;)

monty hawg