Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Univ of Phoenix or ITT.....u of texas 5* recruit can't decide

Started by twistitup, January 27, 2015, 03:18:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Dwight_K_Shrute

Props to the kid.  He is just effing with people.  Although some people in Texas probably took it seriously and started twitter wars with his mom.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

twistitup

He's got an uncommon sense of humor....maybe we can flip him
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

rusvegashog

Hogimus Prime

He had Everest College in his top three but their pitch man's loud talking in a parking lot at night didn't sit well with the family

WMHawgfan

I am hearing that South Harmon Institute of Technology is making a hard push for him now.

PorkSoda

would probably be a better career decision than playing for Texas. 
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

ricepig

Quote from: WMHawgfan on January 27, 2015, 05:01:13 pm
I am hearing that South Harmon Institute of Technology is making a hard push for him now.

S.H.I.T. has it's drawback, though.

LL COOL HOG

Anyone from Pulaski Tech or Shorter College looking at this kid?

Hogfaniam

Quote from: ricepig on January 27, 2015, 05:53:25 pm

Bill Gates is working with South Harmon to make potable water for third world and developing areas.  It must be a good place.  We're talking Gates money, here.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

rljjr

Gonna be funny if he ends up being that super-secret 5-star recruit.

yraciv

Quote from: ricepig on January 27, 2015, 05:53:25 pm

Yeah I wouldn't want to be a Sandwich, and I haven't seen anything about their football facilities.  One pro has to be you can major in whatever you want.

Hey Super

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 27, 2015, 03:41:45 pm
Props to the kid.  He is just effing with people.  Although some people in Texas probably took it seriously and started twitter wars with his mom.

Which is sadly what our fans would probably do too  :-\
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

cardinalandwhite

"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous