Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UM recruiter gets kicked out of recruit's home for "calling him stupid to his face"

Started by PaintballHog, January 27, 2015, 11:40:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LRHawg

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 27, 2015, 01:36:14 pm
"There is no way I would ask you this if you were not so skilled orally..."

(Gets down on one knee)

"But, will you marry me?"

Maybe some things are just better left unsaid.

Ask any married man. Once the ring goes on the BJ's stop.  :(

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Ā 

Biggus Piggus

The Michigan man was trying to impress upon them the value of a Michigan education. He chose a really dumb way to say it.
[CENSORED]!

ricepig

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 28, 2015, 12:31:15 pm
The Michigan man was trying to impress upon them the value of a Michigan education. He chose a really dumb way to say it.

Well, being a Wisconsin-Milwaukee grad, he had no idea......

wholehog92

As a parent, I don't want someone with no class or tact having that much control over my prospective student.  They will be learning from them on and off the field of play.  I don't want my kid saddled with that kind of stupidity regardless of where the diploma comes from.

<forest gump> stupid is as stupid does
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: Uncommon on January 27, 2015, 11:56:08 am
Don't know what brought Mattison to say that but it is true.  Football player's academic requirements to be placed on full scholarship are lower than a non-Football student's academic requirements.

Just with the ACT alone, football players only have to make like a 16 or an 18.  For regular students to get a full ride, you have to make close to a 30 and above on the ACT along with a 3.5 or higher GPA at the minimum.

Let's keep it real too... Those students don't have to be good at football either. No one is buying tickets to the Math-olympics or buying videos games that make the NCAA and the Schools money either. At least football players are held to decent student levels. Sure Michigan may have higher acceptance standards for non student athletes, but you don't want to belittle anyone either. I think Harbaugh needs to make a call to this family apologizing and wishing them good luck at Nebraska...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.