Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UPDATE: Hogs Looking at 2015 CA JUCO RB (originally from NLR)

Started by scruf, January 25, 2015, 06:06:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: scruf on January 26, 2015, 11:23:13 am
Absolutely true. Here's a few clues on this kid to help connect the dots:

W (as in Williams) is sometimes abbreviated "dub"
530 is the area code for Oroville

CBB also started following kicked Kevin Robledo not too long ago?  Things not working out w/ Hedlund?!?!?!?!

scruf

Here's Kendall's "Official" Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kendallf36
@KendallF36

He follows and is followed by KJ Hill, Tyler Phillips, Richard Davenport, and Coach Joel Thomas on that account.

scruf

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 26, 2015, 03:44:20 pm
CBB also started following kicked Kevin Robledo not too long ago?  Things not working out w/ Hedlund?!?!?!?!

I remember that. A head-scratcher for sure. Hey, whatever improves the roster.

tophawg19

can you look and tell who someone follows on twitter ? say who someone like CBB  follows [ his complete list] ?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

scruf

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 26, 2015, 03:52:08 pm
can you look and tell who someone follows on twitter ? say who someone like CBB  follows [ his complete list] ?

Yes, just go to @BretBielema and click "following." You can do that with all of the coaches, to include GA's and the recruiting director/staff.

redeye

Quote from: scruf on January 26, 2015, 03:49:35 pm
I remember that. A head-scratcher for sure. Hey, whatever improves the roster.

Always a good idea to have a backup plan.

Hogdomer

Quote from: scruf on January 26, 2015, 03:53:16 pm
Yes, just go to @BretBielema and click "following." You can do that with all of the coaches, to include GA's and the recruiting director/staff.

You can also see a person's activity, such as what they've retweeted or favorited.  For example, KJ Hill "favorited" Nate Dalton's tweet announcing his committment.

tophawg19

thanks guys . i'll trust y'all for the twitter stuff . i can't understand half of that stuff
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins